• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert's Fake followers of unemployed exposed

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1522159_603892033000142_2028963785_n.jpg

Dumbfuck opposition supporting site claiming to support hundreds of unemployed yet post ads on their site cannot get candidates. Way to go on the fake unemployed articles

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporeans are lazy, unmotivated, ungrateful and overrated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why you need a minimum wage law. You pay pittance and yet you wonder why no talent wants to take up the job. :rolleyes:

The employers are lazy, unmotivated, ungrateful and overrated.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minimum wages only benefit the foreigners...

Malaysia implement minimum wages early 2013 to RM 900, I made a checked on my Malaysia plant and find out that those who benefit are the operators from Blaga and viet have their increment. Less than 10% or I should say less than 5% are Malaysians, maybe only some above age 50 benefit. Young Malaysian will not work below RM1K.

If Singapore implement minimum wages to SGD 1K, it will benefit those FT from construction, operators and maid, I believe less than 10% who benefit are Singaporean. And at the same time most of the manufacturing companies will run road to other countries...:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are lazy, unmotivated, ungrateful and overrated.

yeah!, the country came to the being by coolies, sepoys, Samsui woman....you are insulting me, the hardworking worker, who put in more share of work to build this nation & many who were like me...if we were lazy, unmotivated...UGRATEFUL OVERRATED..we would still be a fishing village or farm...Don't you ever insult the SINgapore workers...who worked to make the country like it is today..it is the government that is ungrateful & overrated & screw all the true blue sons of the soil workers...by the deluge or foreigners in persue of MONEY..neglecting all those WHO BUILT THIS NATION, these people think...the 'chicken' was created, not hatched from an egg...:rolleyes::mad: