• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang Back in Business!!!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
fRIENDS..PROSTITUTION IS RAMPANT IN ALL OVERCROWDED CITIES LIKE MANILA..JAKARTA..MUMBAI..WHERE THE WEALTH DISPARITIES IS VERY WIDE!!!!!!!
IN SINGAPORE..THIS WIDE SPREAD ,RAMPANT SEX INDUSTRIES IS DUE TO VERY LAX IMMIGRATION CONTROL...IMAGINE HOW EASY THESE HOOKERS GOT STUDENT PASS AND COME IN BY THOUSANDS TO WORK IN GL,,PUBS,,KTVS...
CHINA HAS A VERY STRICT ONE-CHILD POLICY......ONLY IN SOME REMOTE VILLAGES..THERE ALLOW TWO...SINGAPORE????GOT TO ASK THE GABMEN....

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they cannot clear up GL.. do you know how many foreign workers we have in Singapore? Without these hookers, Singapore's rape case will go sky high... and our boys in blue will never be able to catch them...

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
First we have somany social disturbance of these sudden influx of FW[forign workers..sex workers instudent pass included]...then ..we allowed tens of thousands of unmonitored, uncontrolled sex workers roaming all over sinkapus!!!!!!!!are we creating solution or creating one problem after another..sinkapus is now at the verge of TOTAL SOCIAL DESTRUCTION!!!!!!..Questions
1] do we need to push so hard for another sub-% increment in GDP??by importing within such short period 1.2 million of FW?????can we slow down to a controllable pace..WHEREBYour police can handle the multiplex social probl;ems with these FWs..
2]are the locals HAPPIER NOW and having a REAL gain in QUALITY of social life?????

In BHUTAN the monarchy and their newly created parliments strive for whar t they called A HAPPINESS INDEX!! not GDP as their KPI..they know mere material may even destroy happiness..than enhanching a happier life for their citizenz

3] we must have a comprehensive solutions,,well thought of before we allowed so many FWs ..and then the influx of prostitutes..bad elements..into sinkapus....
we had a very small population..1 in every 3 local is a GREAT proportion....with immeasurable social impacts..for the common folks..

merely saying that we got 1.2million of FWs..so we must allowed say 30000 hookers,,plus gangster,,drug pushers..mony launderes..to come in to SERVICE these 1.2 million of FWs is totally IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
yes ,not denying that these FWs need to have sexual outlets..then..the planners must have these in foresight..some form of legal;..controlled ..closely monitored sectrade localities and facilities...to be instilled...like the red-lantern in the old days in GL ,KeongSiak.......
The uncontrolled spread of STD,HIV..crime[ we got murder almost on biweekly basis]..robbery..theft..social violence..social entanglements..etc] is destrying our social fabric

IT MUST BE CONTROLLED before we reach a runaway point of inflexion..!!!!!!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't the Chinese male do it the old fashioned way? That is to woo a woman and win her heart. All I see the Chinese male do is pay $$ to fuck everywhere... GL, KTVs, health centers, you name it. They rather buy gold and $1000 phones for prostitutes and in return are infected with the HIV virus. Why can't they be faithful to their wives/gfs. Is this why the Chinese is a dying breed?

For all the fucking the Chinese appear to be doing they have THE lowest fertility rates in the world. Check out the link below that list countries by Total Fertility Rate (TFR). Singapore is ranked 221 out of 223 countries. The bottom of the list are ROC, SG, HK and Macau. All from the Confucian stock. Why is this the case?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_fertility_rate

75% and still no answer?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
75% and still no answer?

Prostituition is a social and sometimes necessary ill of society spread all across races, visit Serangoon, the equivalent of Geylang for certain races for an answer. I think even Geylang has other races other than Chinese for prostituition.

If SG was not 75% Chinese, why would people from other races want to come here?

To smell the soil or to partake of the job opportunities and share in the higher pay than they would have gotten in their own countries? Birth rates could be controlled by artificial means. Have you heard of the 20th century inventions commonly used, the contraceptive pill and condoms?

I am not even going to going into Durex size surveys in India and that some villages still hang condoms that UN workers gave like mango leaves outside their doors to "ward off" pregnancies or how certain races gets ED earlier than most.

I am also not going to go into why certain small breed of bananas are called a certain name though there must be a reason there too.

After all that is said and done, i am just stating what i know.

My perception may be wrong but i hope we can just look beyond skin.
All men are still brothers whether we like it or not.

I wish you well, peace.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Of course they cannot clear up GL.. do you know how many foreign workers we have in Singapore? Without these hookers, Singapore's rape case will go sky high... and our boys in blue will never be able to catch them...

This is very true, they view our local women regardless of races.
Watching, waiting. They hunger and they know that other than
the some of their local SG girls who will willingly "open up" to them,
the only choice is to pay or take it by "force".