• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting the VEP RFID Tag installed in JB

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited the VEP portal: https://vep.jpj.gov.my/ to create an account and provided the necessary vehicle details. Once my application was approved, I received a confirmation email, and headed off from S'pore to the designated VEP collection counter at the Road Transport Department (JPJ) in JB. My appt was at 9 am, but I arrived at 7:45 am and was among the first 3 cars from S'pore in the queue outside the gates of the JPJ. I brought my confirmation email, vehicle registration documents and a processing fee of RM10. The VEP-RFID tag was installed on my car's windshield and my family was out of the JPJ by 9:35 am. To enjoy a smooth and hassle-free entry into Malaysia with your S'porean car, leave early, have your GPS set to the VEP tag installation centre, bring all required documents, including your passport and a photocopy of your NRIC.