• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting the Covid jab was the worst decision ever!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I be a cuck when I am the only one standing up to idiots like yourself in this forum on something that is factually true: Vaccines save lives.

Do you even know what is the meaning of a cuck? :rolleyes:
It's an elusive definition, this word 'cuck' is. But let me try.

Cuck is like Taliban. Telling others what they think is good for them and how to live their lives when they don't contribute a cent to your living maintenance. And Cucks, like Taliban will sanction you, threaten you, arrest you, for not following their perversion of what they think life should be. Cucks are arseholes.

Maybe this fits better:

Cuck is like the top student in your class who is adept at nothing except regurgitating facts out of textbooks during lessons and exams. No one likes them. They can't do sports, strike up an interesting conversation, nor will know how to flirt with a pretty girl. Geeks, nerds and snitches comes to mind.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an elusive definition, this word 'cuck' is. But let me try.

Cuck is like Taliban. Telling others what they think is good for them and how to live their lives when they don't contribute a cent to your living maintenance. And Cucks, like Taliban will sanction you, threaten you, arrest you, for not following their perversion of what they think life should be. Cucks are arseholes.

Maybe this fits better:

Cuck is like the top student in your class who is adept at nothing except regurgitating facts out of textbooks during lessons and exams. No one likes them. They can't do sports, strike up an interesting conversation, nor will know how to flirt with a pretty girl. Geeks, nerds and snitches comes to mind.
Your definition of the word is wrong. Sorry. :rolleyes:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't try and sound "smart" by posting an article perpetuated by hart, an anti-vax group who tried to influence Westminster with crazy myths and lies. It's a good thing everyone knows what a loony setup this group is and not to be taken seriously.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/hart-files-anti-vaccine-myths-westminster
Crazy myths and lies? Like the followings?

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from mad cow disease which he claimed could rise to 150,000 if sheep were involved. In the UK, the total number of deaths was 177.

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people could be killed by bird flu. The total number of deaths was 282 worldwide.

In 2009, Ferguson and the ICL team claimed that swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK. In reality, swine flu killed 457 people in the UK.

Ferguson was the lead author of an ICL Report, published without peer review on 16 March 2021, predicting that 550,000 people in the UK and 2.2 million people in the US would die from COVID-19 within approximately three months.

What about you get the vaccines, you don't get covid? Considered myths and lies to you?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1662047019966.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
@dredd, go fuck yourself with the 9 pages of adverse side effects that Pfizer has released. The best kept secret in sg

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
@dredd, go fuck yourself with the 9 pages of adverse side effects that Pfizer has released. The best kept secret in sg
To foul-mouthed, low IQ individuals like yourself, releasing info on the adverse effects probably means that the vaccine kills. To the majority of us, it means Pfizer is a responsible pharmaceutical company that is required by law to provide them.

Look at the info sheet on your box of panadol listing the adverse effects. Does that mean you shouldn't take it the next time you have a headache? :rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy myths and lies? Like the followings?

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from mad cow disease which he claimed could rise to 150,000 if sheep were involved. In the UK, the total number of deaths was 177.

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people could be killed by bird flu. The total number of deaths was 282 worldwide.

In 2009, Ferguson and the ICL team claimed that swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK. In reality, swine flu killed 457 people in the UK.

Ferguson was the lead author of an ICL Report, published without peer review on 16 March 2021, predicting that 550,000 people in the UK and 2.2 million people in the US would die from COVID-19 within approximately three months.

What about you get the vaccines, you don't get covid? Considered myths and lies to you?
Predicting the number of deaths is not as bad and irresponsible as spreading misinformation and lies.

As a HCP, I could go into details about vaccination, but judging from your low-IQ posts, I doubt you'll understand.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predicting the number of deaths is not as bad and irresponsible as spreading misinformation and lies.

As a HCP, I could go into details about vaccination, but judging from your low-IQ posts, I doubt you'll understand.
Going into "details" using your googling skill?
It will be like director of CDC getting to know the efficacy of the vaccines from CNN.
No, thanks.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid immunity can occur naturally from getting infected or from vaccination or a combination of both. Length of immunity, however, is still unclear.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-long-does-immunity-last-after-covid-19-what-we-know
Have you forgotten the current covid vaccines do not prevent covid? Are you sure you are using the word "immunity" from vaccination correctly here?
It's misleading. As a HCP yourself, you need to be careful when explaining this to your victims. Oops, sorry. Your patients.
Screenshot_20220902-120319_Gallery.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have you forgotten the current covid vaccines do not prevent covid? Are you sure you are using the word "immunity" from vaccination correctly here?
It's misleading. As a HCP yourself, you need to be careful when explaining this to your victims. Oops, sorry. Your patients.
View attachment 158571

The irony of the latest definition is that it doesn't even provide any protection for many of those who have been jabbed and boosted. They still end up dead.

Reactions: Ysc

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't try and sound "smart" by posting an article perpetuated by hart, an anti-vax group who tried to influence Westminster with crazy myths and lies. It's a good thing everyone knows what a loony setup this group is and not to be taken seriously.

https://www.logically.ai/articles/hart-files-anti-vaccine-myths-westminster
Your tenacity is awe inspiring . I myself cannot be bothered to engage these morons anymore. They can always go one level lower and out-stupid you. It would be far easier to discuss science with a bunch of apes.

Pandemic is over . What idiots want to believe and do with their wasted lives should not be your cross to bear.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your tenacity is awe inspiring . I myself cannot be bothered to engage these morons anymore. They can always go one level lower and out-stupid you. It would be far easier to discuss science with a bunch of apes.

Pandemic is over . What idiots want to believe and do with their wasted lives should not be your cross to bear.
Thanks buddy. I feel like I've stumbled onto a nest of the truly stupid. :biggrin:

We live in an age of medical advancements and technologies and here you have some birdbrains still convinced that everyone in the medical world is out to end their miserable lives with a vaccine. :rolleyes:

Forget the vaccine. What these dimwits need is a good dose of olanzapine to set them straight. :wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No different from your quoting of articles from compromised and discredited organsations with obvious links to big pharma.
If you think big pharmas are the evil sent from satan to cause misery,..... please don't come begging for their medication when you are sick and dying in bed. :rolleyes: