• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get yourself an amazing date

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/4007

4007.jpg

Sun, Jun 14, 2009
Diva

Get yourself an amazing date
by Skildo

I enjoy observing and comparing "patterns" between men who experiencing depressing outcomes when it comes to dating women, and those who are fantastically good with the ladies.

The "losers" have a pattern - they like to "reason" with themselves all the time.

That is, they give themselves reasons not to progress with women.

Worse, they frequently reason themselves out of a very advantageous girl-meeting situation even before it happens.

Here are some excuses that men give themselves not to approach total strangers:

- I should be perfect before I can go and interact

- I have so much work to do, not time to date at all

- Bus stops are for catching the bus, not approaching that attractive woman

- Beautiful women would not choose a guy like me. I'm too _________________ (insert self-derogatory word of choice with

regards to age, height,income, looks)

Reasons, reasons, reasons.

Now, Let's look at the opposite, and I have this to share: When you stop reasoningwith yourself, your success with women increases.

Yes, men who have success in getting to know the ladies don't reason or "analyse" too much.

One of the ways I became successful in my dating schedule is simply by being a rebel.

That means:

- I get myself involved in social situations even when I'm not in the mood.

- I did less analysing and more calling - and gone out many times and had an excellent time with women.

- I did not let my height, or lack of, become a reason to stop me from getting to know more women. I have been out with ladies taller than me more than once.

Just so you know, I'm not bragging. After all, I'm the same guy who made various trips to different doctors to resolve my height issue.

Reasoning with yourself that things must be "perfect" before you can go up and interact with women will stop you from getting out there to know more people.

About the writer:

Skilldo is an 'ex-unhappy' Singaporean guy - who grew from being lonely, dateless and single... into breaking out of it, and obtained a fulfilling social life in meeting, dating and entering satisfying relationships with women.

He is the author of 'The Ultimate Singapore Girl-Getter'. A locally-focused guide for Singapore men to approach, date and successfully attract the type of women they want for themselves.

He maintains a website containing secrets and training for men at - http://www.seductionsingapore.com