• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo can break SAF bond while Dr Allan Ooi can't???

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am pondering.....shall i post the link of one unhappy husband who went to a office building near shenton way to find a lawyer who slept with his wife?

hahaha.......

i bet this is much much better to show the rest of the people the TS cheated on her hubby and slept with a screwed up lawyer......LOL.

that's part 1.

part 2 involves a dead unborn baby. someone should prove that true or false.

and for part 3....

are they a couple now? a pair of divorced people marrying each other ignorant to the hurts to the other aggrieved parties involved?

where's the moral? without moral, can we be sure about their "sincerity and concern" they love boasting for the peasants?

:confused::confused::confused:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Locke..

why am i not surprise that you are so quick and also the first to jump at GY defense?

not only Papies always find excuses and reasons to justify their own action while disallowing others..we have supporters like you who mask themselves as opposition too..

Well, Locke has a point there!

Don't argue for the sake of arguing!!

You're Chee Soon Juan's dog?

:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have seen the rare appearance of lamei , the famed abc troll of a fishmonger. we seen the 1/2past6 lawyer's lame brief supportive posting.

but wait!

where's the nerd's proliferous opinion? instead, we witness the presences of his nasty clones which attacks those against lamei's lame posting or exposed hidden motive, ie, to cherry pick.

well, ngejay, do we still need to prove u are a yellow belly coward and loser only got at deploying nasty clones?:confused::rolleyes:

if this is the mentality of SDP, i m right to say they are indeed a bunch of very advanced IMBECILES, RETARDS AND DEFINITELY LOSERS AT LARGE!:oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Jaslyn

Ahhh the traditional pure of heart argument :_)). Scatter brained, scatter shot approach to politics going hand in hand I presume. Firstly I have said nothing with regards to G Yeo and his other answers, they are in my own view , the party line, the government line albeit in very cordial and short exchanges.

However when like a PMSing women in an argument, everything is linked to everything else no matter how tenous and illogical the link, then for me personally its a tad unfair. I was an ex civil servant, I worked under G Yeo and found him intelligent, articulate and one of the better ministers out there by a long long shot. I would defend Melvin against class insinuations from yuppie wannabe's similarly I would defend G Yeo from unfair personal accusations. Get the facts straight and stop being a bitch about people, and their personal affairs.

Locke

Oh Pleaase, u have been brown nosing so much PAP arse, that u have callouses on your knees. Yeo is "intelligent, articulate, and one of the better ministers out there"? Are u shitting me? As a former Minister of State for Finance, can he intelligently articulate why and how Temasek can lose $40 billion and GIC lose over $100 billion? These are the burning questions of the day. As a former minister for Trade and INdustry, can he intelligently articulate why and how the current FT policy can succeed?

Lets face it, he REALLLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON. More than u and me. He knows the real answer to all these questions. But he is a COWARD. and he is MORALLY AND ETHICALLY BANKRUPT.He rather take his $1.9 million dollar a year salary and treat it as hush money, even though he can see that his party is taking the country to hell. When people ask him what is his renumeration, its a fair question, and not one that should be answered by "its public knowledge" or words to that affect. This is a fair question because he is holds other posts eg Young PAP, etc. Is he paid for these roles too? If so, how much? Just come out and say it.

He said he was recruited by big companies and GIC while he was in Harvard, but did not join them. He knows that his abilities are limited at best, he is AFRAID to pit his skill against REAL WORLD competition, where he knows he can be fired for 3 quarters of poor performance in any big MNC. He is part of a system that has seen the quality of life DECLINE in S'pore in the last decade or more. WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? Lets face it, he has sold his soul. U can stop hero worshipping him anytime.

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
youguysrock012hk2.jpg

Shit.... [pardon my language] that comment.... is just so nostalgic... :smile:

You could not have been that Indian girl who garlanded me at WP's East Coast Rally in GE2006 couldn't you?

I like the pictorial manner of getting your point across.... reminds me of a close friend :smile:

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would venture to give a small reminder to all who would be interested in politics and commenting thereon. This was touted by me sometime back in the old sammyboy forum under delphiforums :smile:

"Once in a while, when we find ourselves speaking in the strange tongues of our opponents, we must stop to question ourselves, whose side are we on?"

Certainly also the level of debate drops dramatically when one finds himself attempting dismally to defend a shaky position and lowers oneself to use condescension, insult and whatever low intelligence statements in an attempt to dissuade legitimate points made.

Personal attacks do nothing to increase the level of debate. They only simply expose your helplessness. :smile: Food for thought.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papsmearer,

just 3 comments:

"As a former Minister of State for Finance, can he intelligently articulate why and how Temasek can lose $40 billion and GIC lose over $100 billion?"

When did GIC lose over $100 billion?

"As a former minister for Trade and INdustry, can he intelligently articulate why and how the current FT policy can succeed?"

I would think the current minister overseeing MTI is in a better position to articulate that

"He is part of a system that has seen the quality of life DECLINE in S'pore in the last decade or more."

how did you measure that decline?

AND ONE MORE COMMENT:

You have a lot of say about George Yeo and are very quick to criticise
Have you actually met him?
Do you actually know anything about this chap?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't seem able to grasp the point I was making
let's try again:

When you start trashing a man's character (going beyond attacking his affiliations and work), maybe it's a good idea to actually know a bit more about the man in question.

Ya got it this time????

Do brown nose arse lickers who are leading favoured lives know the difficulties of the non priviledged in meeting life's demands since the beginning of the new millennium? Do people know the psychological makeup of the man that is strangling them to death? How many actually know what the man who had been controlling their lives for the last fifty years is like?. Oh no! you should not judge others lest you be judged yourself! Hogwash!:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have never ever debated in this forum. You are known for short statements that I suspect you honestly believe are profound and probably think that a dose cryptic feature is indeed cryptic and savvy.

If someone is exploited blatantly, I do get personal. You have a track record for it. Remember my comment about making Ng E-Jay your knight while you were the Lord. Remember, he debating and you prodding.

Why is that you have never ever made a silly, stupid and contentious remark while the other 2 do it as regular hobby. HR Sg. Why was E-Jay explaining while you kept quiet.

Why did Ravi prior to his admission for his mental state allege that you used him.

Continue to use people as doormats and it becomes personal.

Personal attacks do nothing to increase the level of debate. They only simply expose your helplessness. :smile: Food for thought.

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have never ever debated in this forum. You are known for short statements that I suspect you honestly believe are profound and probably think that a dose cryptic feature is indeed cryptic and savvy.

If someone is exploited blatantly, I do get personal. You have a track record for it. Remember my comment about making Ng E-Jay your knight while you were the Lord. Remember, he debating and you prodding.

Why is that you have never ever made a silly, stupid and contentious remark while the other 2 do it as regular hobby. HR Sg. Why was E-Jay explaining while you kept quiet.

Why did Ravi prior to his admission for his mental state allege that you used him.

Continue to use people as doormats and it becomes personal.

ha ha ha :smile: thank you for admitting that you do get personal. Thats rare to be coming from someone like you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets not forget, your grandstanding habit of taking on political cases and never ever seeing it into fruition. Gopalan and a whole string of others. The end result is the same - you write a puppydog tearjerker in your website about climbing Mt Everest, not forgetting rushing to court, grabbing a cup of coffee, a bite etc.

Its it obvious that you are exploiting others for your own ends.

Maybe you like to explain to forummers here how you actually participate in debate let alone increase the level of it.

Do you not realise that I do not engage in a debate with Lamei. I don't think it is fair. I well aware that she was one of the most hardworking GE Campaign staff and goes to great lengths to help others including other opposition parties. I know that she tends to bite off more than she can chew. I however don't think that she should be pushed to the front while you and a select few watch the fun.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the quality of "debate" that you engage in - fighting over adjectives.

A more concerned and considerate individual would have come out swinging, defending LaMei and yourself and why you take such a position.

This is more like - you call me stupid and I calling you more stupid and its goes on. Rather Childish don't you think.

Like I said, there is no debate where you are concerned.

ha ha ha :smile: thank you for admitting that you do get personal. Thats rare to be coming from someone like you.

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets not forget, your grandstanding habit of taking on political cases and never ever seeing it into fruition. Gopalan and a whole string of others. The end result is the same - you write a puppydog tearjerker in your website about climbing Mt Everest, not forgetting rushing to court, grabbing a cup of coffee, a bite etc.

Its it obvious that you are exploiting others for your own ends.

Maybe you like to explain to forummers here how you actually participate in debate let alone increase the level of it.

Do you not realise that I do not engage in a debate with Lamei. I don't think it is fair. I well aware that she was one of the most hardworking GE Campaign staff and goes to great lengths to help others including other opposition parties. I know that she tends to bite off more than she can chew. I however don't think that she should be pushed to the front while you and a select few watch the fun.

I should thank you for being concerned about my friends :smile: i do hope that my blog posts are not causing too much distress to you :smile:

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal

A more concerned and considerate individual would have come out swinging, defending LaMei and yourself and why you take such a position.
This is more like - you call me stupid and I calling you more stupid and its goes on. Rather Childish don't you think.
Like I said, there is no debate where you are concerned.

:smile: Well the power in the use of language does not depend on the number of words used. don't you think so?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The distress is about you exploiting people. Certainly not the contents of your website. I hope you can tell the two apart. Goes back to my comment about using people as doormats.

I should thank you for being concerned about my friends :smile: i do hope that my blog posts are not causing too much distress to you :smile:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess Locke was spot on to say that this is a perfectly circular argument. The enlightened sees value even if it was just 3 letters ABC, the alternative is the PAP's or a fear of them, and everything else is inrefutability. In all way, you lose always, they'll never wrong or be convinced of a point not realized earlier - a perfect epitome of the attainment of perfection.

Everyday people are disagreeing with people here. That's the fun of the forum they don't enjoy.

Chia Ti Lik

Alfrescian
Loyal
The distress is about you exploiting people. Certainly not the contents of your website. I hope you can tell the two apart. Goes back to my comment about using people as doormats.

Well you have been able to quote what's on my website but i don't see how you can show that i have been exploiting people and using them as doormats. :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you have been able to quote what's on my website but i don't see how you can show that i have been exploiting people and using them as doormats. :smile:

u yourself have been exploited by chee's mind freak control.

tell us: why do u really plead guilty while the rest of the 15 or so still pending trial? you as a loudmouthed lawyer pleaded guilty...tsk..tsk...no wonder the abc troll was devastated and may scheme to dump you. you might history to her soon and who's next? the nerd with the cum spiked belgium chocs?

for all ur cowardly action and chee soon juan can still flatter u with PATRIOTISM IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL. what craps are these tell us pluuuuease!!?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way, is this really chiatilik or another SHARED DICK among u self-masturbatory losers?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

how did chiatilik bestow himself with the gay title GAYLORD? well, his gang of ex-Ge voluntary gay helpers should know pretty well.

chiatilik deploys his gayboys to spam at my poor li'l brother LEETAHSAR's antic nokia hp until decent messages couldn't be shown cos the goon saved all those XXX-rated sms-es just in case he needed to report to the police or the law society.

in order to help him SAVE MORE SMSES MSG, his big and eviler brother - MOI - gave him a very powderful NOKIA. he could save until the gayboys drop dead with AIDS and the messages would still remain - SAVED!:smile:

i m harping him to use it to report but the goon being a softie goon restrains himself by telling me - FUCK! -

LIVE AND LET LIVE....

that's the goon...but not me, his bigger and definitely more evil brother:wink: