• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Goh instructed his team of lawyers to take legal action against PEC

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s like studying for a science exam, but end up the exam was Math. So he decided to sue for his own stupidity?
Ts anyhow say one lah that's why earlier I asked ts
无影吗?wu yia bo?

Should be 有影无 ... :o-o:

Pec actually didn't want to embarrass him so will not state reason for the disqualification but since he want to know so they wrote to inform him the reason.
From here we can see a stupid person also can be a successful businessman not necessary must be smart.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is top people ? 高人 ?

He added that he had "a group of advisors" comprising "top people in Singapore" which gave him confidence that he would qualify.
Mei-mei I think these are the 高人 behind him 给他指点.... :biggrin:

SG20130512-GNA-PBT-159.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ts anyhow say one lah that's why earlier I asked ts

Pec actually didn't want to embarrass him so will not state reason for the disqualification but since he want to know so they wrote to inform him the reason.
From here we can see a stupid person also can be a successful businessman not necessary must be smart.

George is not stupid. The PEC played him out. The criteria set is to deter the public to apply for presidency. Only those in the politics "are allowed" to run it. It is so clear and yet no sinkies see it clearly?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
George is not stupid. The PEC played him out. The criteria set is to deter the public to apply for presidency. Only those in the politics "are allowed" to run it. It is so clear and yet no sinkies see it clearly?
He got the wrong recommendation from his group of advisers.:tongue:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who set thebv
He got the wrong recommendation from his group of advisers.:tongue:

Who set the criteria? How this criteria was set? Who has the business big enough for presidency, those who support the PAP will be given more business to be big enough for that as an independent?

More questions.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is top people ? 高人 ?

He added that he had "a group of advisors" comprising "top people in Singapore" which gave him confidence that he would qualify.
A former Attorney-General
A Constitutional Law Professor
A former Judge
A Senior Counsel

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its like Bank asking how much you earn ? Man reply $5000, here is my document to apply....etc. then Bank reply, sorry Sir ... we can only accept 1 pay slip, not few. Even though IRAS will tax Man according as per $5000, but our Bank dont consider them as your total earning. These are the rules.

But earlier Woman never needed all these requirement, why so harsh on my application ? Bank reply - that was promotion period; being minority Malay is the requirement criteria. Man ask - but she not even a 100% Malay & yet Bank can still approve her but not for me ?