• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gardens By The Bay

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bay-South-Garden--Pic-2--jpg_052905.jpg

Bay-South-Garden--Pic-3--jpg_052902.jpg

Beautiful and magnificient...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i roughly know who are the benefactors of the GBTB project

thank you.good for you:smile:...me just enjoy the beauty and the splendour. old liao, don't want to think too much...just relax and enjoy the remaining days, remaining hours and remaining moments....56 years a long time to fully understand the complications....OM...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you.good for you:smile:...me just enjoy the beauty and the splendour. old liao, don't want to think too much...just relax and enjoy the remaining days, remaining hours and remaining moments....56 years a long time to fully understand the complications....OM...

hahahahaha....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you have the chance, visit Milford Sound, NZ or explore Great Ocean Road, Melbourne..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, Phillip Island and Great Ocean Road, the views are free...why bother with artificial Gardens built at exorbitant cost to Singaporeans ?

absolutely true...the vastness of the place. i happened to catch the International Flower & Garden Show in Melbourne! absolutely stunning!!!

b_2006.jpg

b_2049.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You took these pictures yourself?

no lah...taken from the website. but i have my own photo collections. if i post them, you will know who i am liao:smile:...if you have the chance, go and have a look....it's a unesco world heritage event too. really worth it...

The Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show, at the World Heritage Listed Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens, is set to return with an explosion of colour and design and after 17 years still remains the biggest annual flower and garden show in the Southern Hemisphere!

The 2013 Show will see the creativity and passion of Australia's top floral and landscape designers delivered in stunning displays as well as a strong environmental message for gardening in the climate we live in. Coupled with an extensive array of garden and floral retail products from rare and unusual plants to your old favourites, gardening tools to outdoor furniture, water tanks to floral art plus many new and innovative idea's for your garden, as well as great food and entertainment for the whole family, this is certainly a 'must see' event for all ages.

For more information about the show, including ticket information, please visit the Melbourne International Flower and Garden show website.

jw5

Loyal
no lah...taken from the website. but i have my own photo collections. if i post them, you will know who i am liao:smile:...if you have the chance, go and have a look....it's a unesco world heritage event too. really worth it...

your surname is seah right or isit sear?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your surname is seah right or isit sear?

no lah bro Jw5....no need to know lah.just kopi will do ....you see my photo, you will know me lah.just if i see your photo, i will also know you...we buddies lah....:smile:

jw5

Loyal
no lah bro Jw5....no need to know lah.just kopi will do ....you see my photo, you will know me lah.just if i see your photo, i will also know you...we buddies lah....:smile:

ok, no need to know, but don't call me your buddy, troll.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, no need to know, but don't call me your buddy, troll.

brother Jw5, you must change your wrong perception of kopiuncle lah. my reverend master drifter has already trusted me and accepted me as his disciple. how can i be a troll here....how can? i love this forum with its up and down...with its unique features and unique people here. i think i know most of the regulars here already...many from the old forum before the split...

okay saya bersumpah..i know your melayu sangat power one. okay saya bersumpah lagi satu kali! bukan TROLL....bukan TROLL...

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me the issue is did the pap pay more than what was worth? if it does, it's a serious problem.

If you have not been to GBTB, I suggest you go with an open mind...look at the buildings, the trees, the flowers and the exhibits and you ask yourself whether they are worth S$1B

i cant help but sense that someone made a huge bundle out of this project

Ha, Haaa :smile: Every sane souls are aware that huge bundle are made by them at every turn of the corner. So this project is no exception to that at all. Even our elected Opposition has to turn a blind eye to it for fear of you know who and his henchmen of every description. So what's new in that thought of yours. OK.