• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future PM's EAST COAST PLAN is revealed.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
By that time (in a few years), those immigrants who did not serve NS will be entrenched and will reduce the chances of the WP winning the East Coast GRC.
what to do
east coast humji voters lost a huge chance to send pap a message that they had enuff of ceca in their estates

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what to do
east coast humji voters lost a huge chance to send pap a message that they had enuff of ceca in their estates
In addition to that, the East Coast residents had the golden opportunity to vote for a younger more vibrant slate of candidates from the Workers Party, to defeat HSK.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mandarin Gardens MCST council was recently taken back by locals after the previous council used funds just for CECA celebrations.
There are these type of undesirable matters re CECA, besides taking jobs which Sjngaporeans are able to do.
Well, the East Coast residents missed a golden opportunity to send the PAP candidates packing. Please refer to my earlier post, above.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes that too
damn stink
nothing racial
its all about hygiene
I can't stand that.
Those with darker skin tend to smell.
Same here in Toront, the Blacks, the Indians, the Pakistanis, whether or not they bathe and wash daily, they still smell.
On my street, there is only one black family, may be half, because his wife is Caucasian.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't stand that.
Same here in Toront, the Blacks, the Indians, the Pakistanis, whether or not they bathe and wash daily, they still smell.
On my street, there is only one black family, may be half, because his wife is Caucasian.
the musky pungent smell
i hate too
some of my local sinkie uncle neighbours have that horrible smell too

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't stand that.
Common denominator here is coconut oil...
On the scalp, hair, skin, armpits, nehneh, everywhere you can think of.
Then they sweat....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, tape dahulu in the mid-70's when only have metal roads which we helped the ns boys during gotong-royong and street lamps were fluorescent tubes - jauh / far apart macham mudland bustop. there was makanan laut (chin wah heng?) and passed this resto for short-cut from bustop.
think yatiman had a relative there as saw him few times during raya and two of my neighbours had family members working in m'sian airlines :cool:

Mid 70s still very very young bro. Ya...nite time quite dark over my side and like u said street lamps were far apart. We were not rich. No chance to rasa makanan laut. Still remember ....Hwan san rd, i think teres a Malay cemetery. But my gang and me prefer going to nearby Chinese cemetery to catch spiders.
Tat Yatiman...former editor to Berita Harian. I wont vote for him if hes still in parliament.:cautious:
MId 80s, we were told to pack up and my family move to Tampines. :frown: Once awhile i would go back to the Masjid at Jalan Bilal for friday prayers.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common denominator here is coconut oil...
On the scalp, hair, skin, armpits, nehneh, everywhere you can think of.
Then they sweat....
An intoxicating combination, but worse with the heat and humidity.
Who ever negotiated and signed the CECA, probably rarely interact with Indians, and should be hung in front of the Padang for any one and every one to spit on, to shoot at, and to curse at.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mid 70s still very very young bro. Ya...nite time quite dark over my side and like u said street lamps were far apart. We were not rich. No chance to rasa makanan laut. Still remember ....Hwan san rd, i think teres a Malay cemetery. But my gang and me prefer going to nearby Chinese cemetery to catch spiders.
Tat Yatiman...former editor to Berita Harian. I wont vote for him if hes still in parliament.:cautious:
MId 80s, we were told to pack up and my family move to Tampines. :frown: Once awhile i would go back to the Masjid at Jalan Bilal for friday prayers.
but dengar from ex-neighbours that kampung boy yatiman was helpful in relocation for those affected when they redeveloped that area / daerah :unsure: