• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future PM's EAST COAST PLAN is revealed.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot (3).png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me point this out. This photo with such PAP-favoured tag lines is from the Straits Times. Straits Times is a PAP-controlled media and will help PAP to propagate and positive crap out of them. To the deluded residents such as those old aunties and uncles and housewives, they will buy it to such craps.

Name me a newspaper company in civilized countries where a military guy with no experience in the industry gets parachuted in as the CEO. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm predicting the 'SG digital office' will flop, let's just hope the burden on taxpayer money won't be too terrible. :wink:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Let me point this out. This photo with such PAP-favoured tag lines is from the Straits Times. Straits Times is a PAP-controlled media and will help PAP to propagate and positive crap out of them. To the deluded residents such as those old aunties and uncles and housewives, they will buy it to such craps.

Young people do not buy newspaper. They don't even read MSM. All social media. So what people share.

If PAP want to make inroad they will need to setup some kind of social media site which pays youngsters or makes it hip for them to share pro PAP content.

It can be done since PAP got unlimited resources.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My kampong was around tere. Jalan Haji Salam. :frown:

The foodstalls were all evicted to make way for the reclamation project and 3 and 4 SIR replaced what was once a tranquil and relaxing seaside paradise.

Why the destruction of nature is considered to be progress is beyond me.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The foodstalls were all evicted to make way for the reclamation project and 3 and 4 SIR replaced what was once a tranquil and relaxing seaside paradise.

Why the destruction of nature is considered to be progress is beyond me.
They see economy and material progress as real progress. That is the frame of mind of the leaders at that time.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz amazing dat he can delivere it himself ... his usual style is 2bhaf sum1 else do 4 him after his adjournmen ...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Straits Times is a PAP in-house newsletter pretending to be a national broadsheet for SG