• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Advertisements

jw5

Loyal
Saw this in the new paper on Sunday. Advertisement placed by a farmer.
"Wife wanted. Must have tractor. If interested, please send photo of tractor."

Hahahahaha. Really made my day. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Something that I remember hearing him say frequently. Ex Taiwan president Chen Shuibian who is currently being accused of corruption and money laundering.
"Ah Pian Ai (loves) Taiwan."

Hahahaha. :smile:

counsel

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted."

Next day he received a hundred letters.They all said the same thing: "You can have mine." :smile:

jw5

Loyal

Next day he received a hundred letters.They all said the same thing: "You can have mine." :smile:
Hahahaha. :smile:
An honest Chinese man was disappointed that his younger brother Er Niu was already married, whereas he was not. He inserted an ad in the papers for a wife ending with the caveat:
"Da Niu Pi Chiow Lan" (meaning Da Niu is rather lazy)
The next day he received thousands of letters from women wanting to meet him. Many people read Chinese from right to left and they read the ad as:
"Lan Chiow Pi Niu Da." (meaning his penis is bigger than a bull's)
:smile: :smile:

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha.. ha.. bro, good joke man. :biggrin:

He must be wondering whether he did the wrong thing. :biggrin: