• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone Forum Censors NTU Professor Stabbing

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked out HWZ forum, seemed like HWZ under SPH control has done very heavy censorship at its forum. Damage control by NTU & SPH & gahment all combined into one.

Don't want to pollute Spore's citizens minds that your kids may be in danger of being stabbed by a PR or FT or any foreign students on our taxpayers scholarship at local unis or polys here.

So remember this when you vote for GE, vote wisely with your BLOODY EYES OPEN & WITH A VISION TO FORSEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN 5 YEARS DOWN PAP'S BLOODY SHITTY PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just checked out HWZ forum, seemed like HWZ under SPH control has done very heavy censorship at its forum. Damage control by NTU & SPH & gahment all combined into one.

Those dimwit fuckwarezone twits should post in this forum instead:pThe biggest compiaint at sammyboy's coffee shop is that there ISN'T ENOUGH CENSORSHIP!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those dimwit fuckwarezone twits should post in this forum instead:pThe biggest compiaint at sammyboy's coffee shop is that there ISN'T ENOUGH CENSORSHIP!

Ah Sam still wish you can go back to the Delphi forum format where all messages at one glance can be seen on the left hand bar and the text messages to be seen on the right hand bar.

Rationale for that is all messages from today to perhaps a week ago still remain fresh on the top page as versus the current format now.

I find it tiring to keep scrolling from one page to another with each message thread.

Can this vbulletin allow the old Delphi format becos I think pageviews will be improved after that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Ah Sam still wish you can go back to the Delphi forum format where all messages at one glance can be seen on the left hand bar and the text messages to be seen on the right hand bar.

I HATE the stupid delphi frames format. It was a real pain in the ass. I should moved to vbulletin a lot sooner.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you are the censor here.

I have censored nothing! The only posts I have removed are spam, graffiti and xxx content which is more appropriate for the other forum.

The rest of the stuff is simply placed in the correct section when I come across it. Religious stuff ends up the religion folder... rubbish in the rubbish folder.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have censored nothing! The only posts I have removed are spam, graffiti and xxx content which is more appropriate for the other forum.

The rest of the stuff is simply placed in the correct section when I come across it. Religious stuff ends up the religion folder... rubbish in the rubbish folder.

your asian values forum recently many problem leh.. can do something about it?

realfieldreport

Alfrescian
Loyal
I HATE the stupid delphi frames format. It was a real pain in the ass. I should moved to vbulletin a lot sooner.

You should not have talked about fuckwarezone forum. You should just take a good look at your own Sammyboyforum. It was a place where people started sharing field reports of commercial sex. Look at your FL Dome. You let a moderator take charge collect money from pimps to advertise their ware in your forum. It is correct because they are using your forum to advertise their ware.
But what happen is anyone who posts a real field report, gets zapped by the okt clones, your moderator with his army of clones and not only this. Where is the spirit of sharing real field reports when you have your moderator cleaning up these postings that are real but prejudiced to your so called pimp advertisers? Imagine a bad field report, but your moderator and okts gang zap the nick. What is this?

I set up a social group inside your own forum, you closed it down citing reasons that it hanged your forum. Ok, I accept though I don't believe. Then posting real field reports also get zapped. You mean to say you have let money censured your eyes and you are at the okts' wimp?????

realfieldreport

Alfrescian
Loyal
your asian values forum recently many problem leh.. can do something about it?

His moderator deletes away bad field reports which affects the okts' business. I suspect the moderator gets a cut. Pimp father among all the pimps. or should we say mother of all pimps

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
no[lan];184909 said:
I think you need to know the definition of censorship, that is to remove news. So what is leetharbar is a temple theif + bakpok? Repeating 100 times is considered as spamming, and deleting all his posts that contain bakpok will not be considered as censorship.

Use the "ignore" feature so that none of those posts are visible.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Censoring articles is not exactly the same as asking more members to have self-control of their language and in the style that they write.

Having said that, if the webmaster- like you- want to let the main forum to be in this way, I will respect his decision as such. I don't play boycott games because of such matters- because this is, after all, just the internet. Criticism, harsh and otherwise, justified and otherwise, are to be expected.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't want to pollute Spore's citizens minds that your kids may be in danger of being stabbed by a PR or FT or any foreign students on our taxpayers scholarship at local unis or polys here.

So remember this when you vote for GE, vote wisely with your BLOODY EYES OPEN & WITH A VISION TO FORSEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN 5 YEARS DOWN PAP'S BLOODY SHITTY PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask them to come here, no censorship, with the exception of religious postings...lol...

3in1Kopitiam at Delphi is much better free for all...lol..

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes exactly, maybe you should go to overdrive and censor more and move stuff to correct section more often.

realfieldreport

Alfrescian
Loyal
That forum has nothing to do with me. :rolleyes: I am responsible only for this forum.
You are the icon of that site. Your photoshopped avatar is the administrator of that site. Your moderator censors websites which are relating real field reports. You delete the social group within your very own forum which is talking about field reports and here you are telling us that forum has nothing to do with you?
So is the moderator collecting sponsorship money for you or using your name to collect sponsorship for himself?
It's like you run a charity and collect donations or are u using a charity to collect donation money for you to use it and not for the charity?
Do you think what I say here can be posted over at your sammyboyforum? You look at some of your scumbag okts who are in collaboration with your moderator who are censoring all the field reports which are true to fact but can result in a drop in the business. Is this the true spirit of what a forum should be?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuckwarezone Forum is owned by SPH so any anti LKY or anti PAP poster there will get banned & their posts deleted in double quick time. :rolleyes:

Whereas over here free speech is welcomed & u can even F the owner :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are the icon of that site. Your photoshopped avatar is the administrator of that site. Your moderator censors websites which are relating real field reports. You delete the social group within your very own forum which is talking about field reports and here you are telling us that forum has nothing to do with you?
So is the moderator collecting sponsorship money for you or using your name to collect sponsorship for himself?

The overheads of the other forum are very high and I couldn't afford to keep it going anymore as my sources of revenue are limited. I therefore leased the forum to another company for a fixed sum every month to cover the costs.

All I do is provide technical support to keep things going.