• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friends & Boys

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's mor cunning dan me tot ... her true self which she will never admit herself 2 b is oredi revealed in her own words ...

Hello R2D2. Mumbling in your quintessential robotic language again. Hehe :smile:

I have known Sue for years. I do trust her lots. She hasn't done anything bad to me and we are like sisters. I am sure she is fine.

me of ze opinion dat boors all haf betta taste ...

You are free to do so. I have no objections. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning elder brother :smile: The eclipse is on while I stepped out of the MRT just now. It feels surreal, having a half-baked feel of the usual morning blast of shine. I wish I can be like you, enjoying your days and wallowing away with no worries. It's always nice to read what you write in response to my post, much alike yearning for a big brother hug with my comfort food by the side. Have a splendid day, bickiebig! :smile:

PS : In boring office now on another same same day of same same stufz. :(

oh yeah, good evening sis. talking about the eclipse, we are waiting with abated breath for a live broadcast of the eclipse from a remote island in the south pacific. it passed over sg when you posted, and it's now just over somewhere in the pacific where telescopes and broadcast equipment are. unfortunately we don't get to see it directly from where we are.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What effusive eloquence! Your powerful invective is that of boiling rapids that rush toward the gaping reader who knows he must be utterly swept away yet chooses to stand still in awe of this spectacle of linguistic splendor. Your masterpiece of brutal commentary and unvarnished analysis is what this forum needs.

Kudos to you, Claire!

Good morning Thick! :smile:

Always nice to find someone who appreciate writing. I am a mere amateur, "touting" my words in an anonymous forum.

Thanks for your encouragement :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah, good evening sis. talking about the eclipse, we are waiting with abated breath for a live broadcast of the eclipse from a remote island in the south pacific. it passed over sg when you posted, and it's now just over somewhere in the pacific where telescopes and broadcast equipment are. unfortunately we don't get to see it directly from where we are.

I do wish that the sun is like this everyday in Singapore. It will save me some money on my Kose cream. If you can at your end, nail it to that position forever :smile:

Enjoy your heavenly solar eclipse day elder brother! Ttyl. Need to slave again and rush some stufz out.

jw5

Loyal
Hello Zhi. Nope I didn't. But I did what my elder brother suggested, brought him to see some diamonds. I didn't sense any adverse reaction. :smile:

That's because diamonds are the best friends of both boys and girls. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire posting is like a breath of fresh air . It makes for pleasure reading. You don't to have to agree with her but you cannot not notice her. Her prose prods you on to finish it to the end just like a beautifully written novel that you can't put your hands down. Do it more, please.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire posting is like a breath of fresh air . It makes for pleasure reading. You don't to have to agree with her but you cannot not notice her. Her prose prods you on to finish it to the end just like a beautifully written novel that you can't put your hands down. Do it more, please.

Absolutely agree. More Claires please! Another 3-4 Claires and we should be heading northwards. Luckily thus far, no one here seriously believes she is a clone.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Thick! :smile:

Always nice to find someone who appreciate writing. I am a mere amateur, "touting" my words in an anonymous forum.

Thanks for your encouragement :smile:

Very humble. If your writing is 'amateur', all the rest in this forum considere what?

jw5

Loyal

We are nothing without Claire. :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wouldn't say it that way though. There are many other good forummers.

But Claire is certainly a catalyst.

Hello Wunder :smile: Thanks. I am neither a scented flower nor chemical agent. Thanks anyway. I hope these chaps don't destroy the little sanity that is left in here.