• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friends & Boys

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cara Cara oranges available, Claire!

Mathematically, if you have more friends, your chances of finding quality friends will be higher. Once you find good quality friends, spend more time with them and less with others. Over time, those lesser important friends will be demoted from 'friend' to 'acquaintance'.

So, both of you can be correct!

Affections are seldom two ways JohnTan. It is not always possible for two people to feel the same way towards each other, let alone be of equal standing. But I do agree with your later assertion, that important friends should be promoted. In my opinion, you only need to do this once, with your spouse, the only family most people get to choose. And everyone else is worth approximately $10 to me, always there in my pocket, no need for affirmation. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning sister claire. as usual, my sister is at her prolific posting of parody and pheromone-producing prose again. i'm pumped by the pointed pokes of peeps here and proud of the non-pretense. and i'm pleasantly persuaded by the premise, presumption, and penetrative postulation (no pun intended). yes, quantity is not the same as quality, almost always never.

my gang of quality friends number 12. they are all empty-nesters, retired, free to travel, wealthy and worldly-wise. we don't use social media to reach out to one another. we meet, chat and talk, typically over meals or beverages. and sometimes we play poker or other games, such as bocci or bowling. the gals wear pink cardigans while the guys wear black leather jackets emblazoned with the word "geezers". we dance to doo wop and rock and roll. sometimes we don cowboy hats, boots, and do the texas two-step to country music. it has been over 12 years, and we love the company. it's almost like the last song in grease. :wink:

"we'll always be together"....

http://youtu.be/uPnqdwZcvhU

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder if we can "exorcise" these dysfunctional and degenerative men (probably and most likely neighbourhood school boys) in this forum. I doubt, as it would involve "cremating" these crass freaks and wasting precious resources we have on this planet. Even the pyre used for incinerating bodies is more precious than what is left in the grey matter between their ears. I guess when a person has low intellect, downtrodden and writing like an octopedal mutant, responding to every senseless challenge ∼ they are usually devoid of a brain of their own, probably having nothing to lose, not even the little reputation (if any) that they may have. So be it. Do continue your drivel and continue swimming down in the bottomless black hole of muddy turd where you probably feel most comfortable at home.

I can curse, swear and even degrade a man whom I met to a diabolical obtuse toad or a woman colleague to a dry-skinned scleroderma infected albino lizard. And I am sure this devious gossip stays within us, and no one else.

What effusive eloquence! Your powerful invective is that of boiling rapids that rush toward the gaping reader who knows he must be utterly swept away yet chooses to stand still in awe of this spectacle of linguistic splendor. Your masterpiece of brutal commentary and unvarnished analysis is what this forum needs.

Kudos to you, Claire!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What effusive eloquence! Your powerful invective is that of boiling rapids that rush toward the gaping reader who knows he must be utterly swept away yet chooses to stand still in awe of this spectacle of linguistic splendor. Your masterpiece of brutal commentary and unvarnished analysis is what this forum needs.

Kudos to you, Claire!

absutely agree and i m with u on this. No couple of points needed here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kudos to you, Claire!

if my england got 33.3% like you, limpeh sure tackle ah claire - the quintessential angmo phai char bor every man can baru salivate.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if my england got 33.3% like you, limpeh sure tackle ah claire - the quintessential angmo phai char bor every man can baru salivate.

Hahahaa should be no problem for you, bro. Just jio her for another Bangkok holiday during this coming Songkran Festival. Sure got a lot of interesting things to do.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good morning sister claire. as usual, my sister is at her prolific posting of parody and pheromone-producing prose again. i'm pumped by the pointed pokes of peeps here and proud of the non-pretense. and i'm pleasantly persuaded by the premise, presumption, and penetrative postulation (no pun intended). yes, quantity is not the same as quality, almost always never.

my gang of quality friends number 12. they are all empty-nesters, retired, free to travel, wealthy and worldly-wise. we don't use social media to reach out to one another. we meet, chat and talk, typically over meals or beverages. and sometimes we play poker or other games, such as bocci or bowling. the gals wear pink cardigans while the guys wear black leather jackets emblazoned with the word "geezers". we dance to doo wop and rock and roll. sometimes we don cowboy hats, boots, and do the texas two-step to country music. it has been over 12 years, and we love the company. it's almost like the last song in grease. :wink:

"we'll always be together"....

http://youtu.be/uPnqdwZcvhU

Good morning elder brother :smile: The eclipse is on while I stepped out of the MRT just now. It feels surreal, having a half-baked feel of the usual morning blast of shine. I wish I can be like you, enjoying your days and wallowing away with no worries. It's always nice to read what you write in response to my post, much alike yearning for a big brother hug with my comfort food by the side. Have a splendid day, bickiebig! :smile:

PS : In boring office now on another same same day of same same stufz. :(

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greetings,

Takes one to know one. Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately, for calling all of those who have interacted with you, unpleasantly or otherwise, as such?

This is not some intellectual forum talking about quantum physics; I'm sure you are well-acquainted with the demeanors of the various posters in this forum, so caveat lector. Unless you enjoy posting monologic cyber-rants for your own sadomasochistic bemusement to see the responses from stupid / genetically-challenged / freakshow / whatever who you find so hard to love, much like throwing stuff out of the window just to see what happens?

Speaking of demeanor, I find your postings quite similar to another woman, her name is Wong Su Ann, a law undergrad / freshly minted lawyer, whose blog I read quite some time ago, perchance you know her? I'm sure the two of you will clique very well.

Hi Sing, I do not know a Wong, neither a Sue nor Ann. Have a nice day. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cara Cara oranges available, Claire!

Mathematically, if you have more friends, your chances of finding quality friends will be higher. Once you find good quality friends, spend more time with them and less with others. Over time, those lesser important friends will be demoted from 'friend' to 'acquaintance'.

So, both of you can be correct!

Morning John! :smile:

I will just go grab some Cara cara at cold storage later. Thanks for the info.

You sound like a fisherman, casting his wide net, catching a plethora of sea creatures and dumping those un-marketable catch back in the deep blue sea. Sounds logical, though. :smile: