• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fried food is unhealthy.. how fried it has to be?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do watch what I eat, but todate, it is not based entirely on health. I've avoided KFC because of the publicity hightlighted on their treatment of chickens, I do not go looking for exotic foods, nor expensive "classy" foods. I most likely prefer to eat what I like, given a choice. Try to eat healthy fruits and veggies, but it is not my first choice, normally. Overall, I'd say I'm a normal person sometimes giving in to temptations. Of course nobody wants to be unhealthy, but we operate within our comfort zones. Rich or poor is relative (to me). Money doesn't buy happiness (although it is better to be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy). It helps, but isn't everything. From the looks of it, money may be Singapore's downfall.

Cheers!

That is you, i respect that.

i do things a bit different. i go all out to achieve things. if i want health, i go all out to get it. the way i get money and lifestyle are the same. i dun go and lick balls to get money like some of those in RC.. i use my own effort and ability to get what i want.. the way i do things is very different from sinkie losers here.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro tony, u got any good fruit juice recipes for constipation/detox? Something that can work fast or something that can be done over a weekend would be good too.

That is you, i respect that.

i do things a bit different. i go all out to achieve things. if i want health, i go all out to get it. the way i get money and lifestyle are the same. i dun go and lick balls to get money like some of those in RC.. i use my own effort and ability to get what i want.. the way i do things is very different from sinkie losers here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro tony, u got any good fruit juice recipes for constipation/detox? Something that can work fast or something that can be done over a weekend would be good too.

Bro wheel, Google is your friend. I dun have such recipes. But for breakfast I put all fruits in a bowl and pour organic almond milk unsweetened in it. Fruits are organic too such as blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, apple, pear, apricot etc I also squeeze a lemon in it too.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro wheel, Google is your friend. I dun have such recipes. But for breakfast I put all fruits in a bowl and pour organic almond milk unsweetened in it. Fruits are organic too such as blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, apple, pear, apricot etc I also squeeze a lemon in it too.

If you add lemon to milk, the milk will go bad very fast. Take note.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you add lemon to milk, the milk will go bad very fast. Take note.

it is ok if you eat it immediately. That is my way of getting a vitamin C boost. That is a plant based milk. Not cow milk.

Last edited: