• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Founder of 'Healing the Divide' anti-vax group engages lawyer M Ravi to start legal proceedings against S'pore Govt

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
they delete the msg already i think someone told that fellow how stupid it looked.

being a silence observer in such a group of retards sometimes its quite entertaining lol
Lol knn they don’t even know how to interpret

2 lines = kena covid
1 line = safe

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No easy task but I admire their courage in the face of adversity.

WP esp Leader of opposition has been a disappointment in this respect and I will no longer vote for them if another opposition is available
You are a dumbass. Of course they will support vaccinations lah. 90% vaccinated and 20% boostered. You think they are stupid to go against the majority and do what's right?

If they support this bunch of crazies, they'll probably be out of office the next election.

jw5

Loyal
You are a dumbass. Of course they will support vaccinations lah. 90% vaccinated and 20% boostered. You think they are stupid to go against the majority and do what's right?

If they support this bunch of crazies, they'll probably be out of office the next election.

This is Jamus Lim's view on vaccination. (posted on his facebook on 26 October). He knows that there are risks both ways. Very sensible. :thumbsup:

Jamus Lim

10 hrs ·
I just had my booster shot at the facility at #SengkangGRC Community Club this morning. As I’d shared previously, I believe that vaccination—while certainly presenting risks—confers more benefits than costs, and I encourage all that are comfortable with taking the shot to do so. Our two-year-old isn’t eligible for a vaccine, and we live with my 70-year-old Mom, so a big motivation for me to be vaccinated is to protect them, my loved ones.
At the same time, I understand that not everyone is able to take the jabs, and the #workersparty has (and will continue to) voice out for those who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons (along with many, many other questions on COVID19-related public health policy). I am glad that the government has already taken some steps to ensure that there isn’t inadvertent discrimination of individuals that are unable to choose, and I hope that they will continue to review their protocols to ensure that any unfairness is minimized, even as the country moves toward normalization in our daily lives. #makingyourvotecount

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Jamus Lim's view on vaccination. (posted on his facebook on 26 October). He knows that there are risks both ways. Very sensible. :thumbsup:

Jamus Lim

10 hrs ·
I just had my booster shot at the facility at #SengkangGRC Community Club this morning. As I’d shared previously, I believe that vaccination—while certainly presenting risks—confers more benefits than costs, and I encourage all that are comfortable with taking the shot to do so. Our two-year-old isn’t eligible for a vaccine, and we live with my 70-year-old Mom, so a big motivation for me to be vaccinated is to protect them, my loved ones.
At the same time, I understand that not everyone is able to take the jabs, and the #workersparty has (and will continue to) voice out for those who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons (along with many, many other questions on COVID19-related public health policy). I am glad that the government has already taken some steps to ensure that there isn’t inadvertent discrimination of individuals that are unable to choose, and I hope that they will continue to review their protocols to ensure that any unfairness is minimized, even as the country moves toward normalization in our daily lives. #makingyourvotecount
Like I've said. Politicians will not rock the boat and will say whatever the hell the electorate wants to hear.

Almost 90% of Sinkies are vaccinated and a further 20% boostered. The unvaxxed are an insignificant 10% who cannot dine out, enter malls, attend events, travel...etc... They face a life of endless testings and cannot even work in peace. When Covid visits them, they are likely to fall seriously ill and to add insult to injury, they will need to fork out ICU $$$ of $4K per day from their own pocket. No politician or political party worth their salt will want to even get close to these bunch of crazies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN most people simplee cannot understand that certain things can onlee be settled by bloodshed and violence KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for the local presstitutes to change their narrative anytime now... :biggrin:

Jdki49bb.jpeg