• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Founder of 'Healing the Divide' anti-vax group engages lawyer M Ravi to start legal proceedings against S'pore Govt

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1636950101785.png

Iris Koh, the woman behind Singapore's "Healing the Divide" group, intends to take the government to court for violating her human rights.

In a Nov. 13 Facebook post, her lawyer, M Ravi, announced that he had been instructed by the prominent vaccine sceptic to "commence judicial review proceedings".

According to the litigator, he is also representing similar litigants in an attempt to "restrain the state from further human rights violations via the Covid-19 inhumane, life threatening, degrading and oppressive measures that violate our fundamental guarantees to right to life and liberty under Article 9 and various other articles of the constitution (sic)."

Article 9 of Singapore's Constitution pertains to fundamental liberties.

Amongst its clauses, is one that reads: "No person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty save in accordance with law."

Content taken down from YouTube​

"Healing the Divide" — an anti-vaccination or vaccine-sceptic movement — had recently seen its content removed from Google-owned YouTube for violating its community guidelines.

In a press release on Nov. 7, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said that the YouTube channel had a history of posting and sharing content that "perpetuates falsehood and misleading information about Covid-19 and vaccines."

"The government takes a serious view of the deliberate communication of these falsehoods and will not hesitate to take action against those who put the public's health and well-being at risk by spreading misinformation about Covid-19 and vaccines."

MOH also observed that Facebook has previously suspended Koh’s account more than once for violating their community guidelines.

Koh on the other hand, claims that her videos simply warn people about the dangers of vaccination.

In his Facebook post, Ravi said that he had known Koh as a friend for more than 20-years.

"For the record, I'm doing this probono for the people of Singapore whom I dearly love and for humanity as a whole here and elsewhere," he added.

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/healing-the-divide-legal-proceedings/

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope these clowns loose the case. Singkieland has no human rights n in certain ways it's good as it prevents the abuse of the system by trouble makers

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope these clowns loose the case. Singkieland has no human rights n in certain ways it's good as it prevents the abuse of the system by trouble makers
Anti vaxxers with their crazy CTs going against science and data. Should be an interesting watch. Let me get out the popcorn... :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No easy task but I admire their courage in the face of adversity.

WP esp Leader of opposition has been a disappointment in this respect and I will no longer vote for them if another opposition is available

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol i am inside their telegram as silence observer. quite interesting how retard some of their views are

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
more retarded than the anti vaxxers here ?

post some examples leh .....

too many they like no need to work in real life the chat keep spamming. but one classic one is this one i got screenshot. that retard did not know how to read ART results, telling everyone he is going to doctored that result and keep using it. don't wish to keep swapping.

Its a ART positive result. retard
254957206_1975052639326222_6453127138998884224_n.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless u purposely want a positive result to siam going to work....i cannot figure out who will want to be stuck at home with that positive result lol....

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless u purposely want a positive result to siam going to work....i cannot figure out who will want to be stuck at home with that positive result lol....

Sounds like the same lot of dimwits here who tout alien med beds, ivermectin and sneaking in and out of malls

We should hold a competition . Online Forum Retard Champ 2021

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The government takes a serious view of the deliberate communication of these falsehoods and will not hesitate to take action against those who put the public's health and well-being at risk by spreading misinformation about Covid-19 and vaccines."
who is there to say what is true and what is false, the govt????

What about these doctors?

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some conspiracy theories are plausible.
Heard of Nanorobotics? The covid-19 virus and mRNA vaccines could be smart bioweapons.