• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget that LBW is an MP - Facts / Fiction

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to agree bro.

Singaporean lack the skills of :

1) Read and hear between the lines.
2) How to size up a person thru his/her speech, body langauage.
3) The motive behind it, the hidden agenda.
4) Talk less, do more.

These will be the set back for all of us here. mind my words.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course there are more to meet the eyes (unfortunately I also don't know the inside stories...):(
Gao Ning affair is just the trigger.
But I have zero respect for this guy.
He is a wimp to me.
Cannot perform just because he has no coach (dick) to support him from behind.
No fighting spirit and just gave up the last point.:mad:
I would have sack him immediately!:oIo:
Can't imagine he is still around playing for Sinkapore.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goa Ning lost 4 straight sets...caoch or not,,he would still loss on that game...just in very poor form...It was due to a re-timing of the matches that the same coach who was assigned to Goa...wasnot able to attend to him...NOT BY PLANNED....it could be a poor planning ,not negligence...
also..all focus is on the semi final for the girls...Goa ning who like to cry like a babe...just NO HOPE AT ALL.........
IF , liu focused so much on Goa on that day..[give him 4 caoch]..he probably still lose..as his form that day was soo bad...NOTHING CAN CHANGED THAT.........
AND ,IF DOING THAT...the girls lost the semi final.......LIU WILL BE EXECUTED ..by your reckoning...RIGHT.....PAMPER THE LOSER..AND NEGLECT THE WINNER.......
No caoch that worth their salt will do such stupid things.....
Trust me...I had more than 10 years of competative TT experience .....