• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For God's sake, the CPF is our money .......

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
......Who say Singaporeans are not happy? Not rich? Not contended? Everything works so well here and foreigners are rushing into this paradise, this haven, like the Gold Rush days......

There are such people like KNNPBCB who are unhappy because they do nothing but squat here and award infractions to forummers he disagrees with. Such unless bums are the parasites of society who live on the blood, sweat sand tears of honest, hardworking Singaporeans.

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also Singaporean. Don't want you to squander CPF then have to use my tax money to support you. If the few cents of minimum sum is such a bit amount, more so it should be doled out slowly.

you singaporean? you are pap porlumpar lah.

pap out you go... wp here we come!...

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are such people like KNNPBCB who are unhappy because they do nothing but squat here and award infractions to forummers he disagrees with. Such unless bums are the parasites of society who live on the blood, sweat sand tears of honest, hardworking Singaporeans.

Sir/Mdm, do you wish to make a report on this matter? Please press the Report Post button. Thank you.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir/Mdm, do you wish to make a report on this matter? Please press the Report Post button. Thank you.

You have just abused me with 3 infractions for my post here - what do you have to say to that???? My posts are for all to read.

Sam should ban you from this forum instead. I have returned more nasty remarks in your Mailbox for your personal consumption - but being a coward you block your mailbox. Ignorance is bliss it seems - and you call me ignorance!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This Infraction System is good and also not so good. It empowers forumers but it also empowers them with a sense of responsibility and accountability. If they use the Infraction System properly, it is a blessing to the forum. If they abuse it, they are responsible for their actions. The BOSS can always reverse the infractions.

That is why I like this forum. You see all sorts of hats - all sorts, the good, the bad, the ugly and all kinds. But in the end, it will level up because some forumers will come forward to bash those who act stupidly or post arrogantly. It is self-regulating. It is entertaining.It is worth spending the quiet evenings going through those funny threads by funny people.

I think venting is good for the heart, for the body and also for the soul. Dont bottom everything inside you. You want to shut, shut. You want to rant, rant. You want to bark,bark. You want to meow and bite, just go ahead. But be prepared for the backlash that will come quite suddenly from nowhere! And you find all sorts of messages in your Reputation System. Very interesting indeed.All I can say is ENJOY!!!

All of us are wearing a mask - hiding behind our nicks and more often than not, spouting garbages. Who want to be serious here? Who want to act intellectual here? They will be stoned to death. So relax and enjoy the show.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have just abused me with 3 infractions for my post here - what do you have to say to that???? My posts are for all to read.

Sam should ban you from this forum instead. I have returned more nasty remarks in your Mailbox for your personal consumption - but being a coward you block your mailbox. Ignorance is bliss it seems - and you call me ignorance!

Sir/Mdm, i will see that you get the ban first before me. Thank you. :wink:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is really bad. An infraction is given to a forumer with some good reasons which are listed. I hope you get out of your infractions soon before you fall into the "ban" category. Like I have said before , " with power comes responsibility and accountability"...."power corrupts and more power corrupts absolutely..."

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont the gahment for helping you and saving for you and giving you interest...where in the world can you get 4%
safe and sound somemore.....thank you

the government keep on shift the goal, from 55, 65, 75, 85, 95. they giving 4% only to fool the people.

you can fool some people some of the time, you cannot fool all the people all of the times.

pap out you go...wp here we come!...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u return nasty remarks ... den, u shud oso return inflactions ...

pay dat samburger sum moni nget ur power ... n u can den happy go inflacting ...

dat samburger likes 2 c ur inflaction wars ...

dun b stingy! ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I have said before , " with power comes responsibility and accountability"...."power corrupts and more power corrupts absolutely..."

Don't misquote....
either it's "great power involves great responsibility" or
"with great power comes great responsibility".....depending on who you were quoting.

Also the correct quote for the other is "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't misquote....
either it's "great power involves great responsibility" or
"with great power comes great responsibility".....depending on who you were quoting.

Also the correct quote for the other is "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

why must you be so kaypoh? why cant Blackhole quotes the way he likes? What's wrong with " power corrupts and more power corrupts absolutely " ? Why must you quote people? Why can't you be original in your own words?

Dont be a BIG TOAD LAH!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why must you be so kaypoh? why cant Blackhole quotes the way he likes? What's wrong with " power corrupts and more power corrupts absolutely " ? Why must you quote people? Why can't you be original in your own words?

Dont be a BIG TOAD LAH!
blackhole is you? You also kaypoh.
If cannot quote properly then dun quote....knn let people laugh at you bo tak chake...who is the ignorant toad now?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
blackhole is you? You also kaypoh.
If cannot quote properly then dun quote....knn let people laugh at you bo tak chake...who is the ignorant toad now?

why cannot quote your own quote meh
power corrupts , less power less corrupts
power corrupts, more power more corrupts
narong, i told you already, be a good man lah
i dont want to engage you lah
i just want to enjoy my time here
just let me be can or cannot
you see i kena zapped again...soon you will miss me very much

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong Cheebye go and check dictionary what is definition of a "quote"....
Dunno mai kei kiang....your English damn half fuck....suspect you only psle standard

why cannot quote your own quote meh
power corrupts , less power less corrupts
power corrupts, more power more corrupts
narong, i told you already, be a good man lah
i dont want to engage you lah
i just want to enjoy my time here
just let me be can or cannot
you see i kena zapped again...soon you will miss me very much

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong Cheebye go and check dictionary what is definition of a "quote"....
Dunno mai kei kiang....your English damn half fuck....suspect you only psle standard

okay brudder narong you right
you member of the Hall Of Shame right
okay dunno mai kei kiang...my engrish half pastfuck
sorry arh, i no pri six okay
my pri 3 ingrishis better than all your vulgar and profane ...byeeeeee

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP? Hahahaha, 6 seats already got secret squirrel revealing all the lies. That's why must let the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan out. He will sabo WP in a way that PAP cannot do themselves.

you singaporean? you are pap porlumpar lah.

pap out you go... wp here we come!...

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
to fookingyoux

Then u must b malaysia bas or china shit n don call sinkie u toad.

Last edited: