• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[For Gian Png Sinkies] Mr Bean SG Has $0.54 Classic Soya Milk & 1-For-1 Pancakes On 31 Jul

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And again I say, I am pure blood ah neh (with smaller and smaller man boobs since I stopped consuming soy products). You really need to go for another eye check-up!:biggrin:
If @ginfreely sees you in real life, she will melt in your arms and ready to be devirginized and be your sex slave. Tall, macho, handsum and distinctive from the ordinary big nose, fat belly and freaky sinkie men.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
And again I say, I am pure blood ah neh (with smaller and smaller man boobs since I stopped consuming soy products). You really need to go for another eye check-up!:biggrin:

Me also Rojak-Blood.

Belarus + Myanmar.

IMG_20190801_075215.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If @ginfreely sees you in real life, she will melt in your arms and ready to be devirginized and be your sex slave. Tall, macho, handsum and distinctive from the ordinary big nose, fat belly and freaky sinkie men.
Oh, goodness gracious me! Please do not give her any ideas. My family in Chennai would disapprove of any liaison with her.:eek::frown::biggrin:
images