• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FMH: Attacks are false and baseless

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years ago, someone gave clear instructions to the state press not to identify or name SBF. In the past, SBF had always been mentioned, credited for good and bad infromation that first came out here. I have never used any other outlet except SBF. Note they will readily mention any other forum accurately and readily.

Can you guys guess why?

This forum owes itself to some high value contributors and forumers who fearlessly pried open the closet for the people to examine. Since they cannot hold Sam by the balls to force him to shutdown or enforce strict censorship, they will try not to let SBF become the talk of the town or more people, out of curiosity will know more dirty secrets from visiting this forum. Just a guess...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If a polygraph test is administered by an objective examiner outside S'pore, both would fail.

Second that.

But then its not a small matter for her to make this statement:

'I do wish to say that the personal attacks and rumours that were made against me are false and baseless. I think it is important for me to put this on record so that people will know they are untrue.'

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But then its not a small matter for her to make this statement:

'I do wish to say that the personal attacks and rumours that were made against me are false and baseless. I think it is important for me to put this on record so that people will know they are untrue.'

i held the right hand of a lady across market street in sf in broad daylight, and my associates accused me of adultery. i kissed her on both her cheeks, and she hugged me tight before leaving. my associates accused me of sleeping with her.............she's elderly and in her 80's.

unless there are dna in blood samples, baby in the works, and unaltered videos, photos or pics showing nudity, everything else can be dismissed as mistaken or false conclusions to amateurish observations. witnesses will be destroyed and discredited on the witness stand easily. even pics can be photoshopped easily to resemble realistic shots these days. i'm telling bros here. they will win, and by they i mean the collective pap machinery.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right. Spot on. SBF throws out a lot of rubbish but there is steady and small stream of valuable information that is not available publicly. Occasionally a gem is revealed. The discerning ones can pick these out.

Every election, this site become valuable for the cryptic messages. After all it was SBF that revealed that Low had decided to contest Aljunied as member of GRC.

It was also SBF that gave a blow by blow account of Manoj Sabnani removal as it was happening with Media Corp staff providing the details by the minute.

This forum owes itself to some high value contributors and forumers who fearlessly pried open the closet for the people to examine. Since they cannot hold Sam by the balls to force him to shutdown or enforce strict censorship, they will try not to let SBF become the talk of the town or more people, out of curiosity will know more dirty secrets from visiting this forum. Just a guess...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't expect the whole country to know but I certainly would have expected certain segment of society to know. I do understand that people fear the PAP because the Singapore version of defamation laws can be crippling. The intention is never to get reasonable damages but to cripple you.

I was absolutely disgusted that Chua Lee Hoong went for YSL why completing ignoring PAP wayward lot. I understand if sh ekeeps quiet for all such indiscretions PAP or otherwise out of fear but boldly stepping forward and stomping on WP is not acceptable.

Scroobal could have accused LHL, LKY, GCT, MBT, WKS, RL, TCH and many others. Why only Shan and FMH?

In the case of Shan, almost the entire legal fraternity is aware. The most 'awarest' are those from A&G.

In FMH's case, any lau chiao in SCB with more than 10 years service would be able to provide you with a Summary of Facts.

legal_bastard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't expect the whole country to know but I certainly would have expected certain segment of society to know. I do understand that people fear the PAP because the Singapore version of defamation laws can be crippling. The intention is never to get reasonable damages but to cripple you.

spot on. like a similar ongoing case they the more powerful and the more rich get the lawyer to CRIPPLE you

and apparently they sleep like baby gods at night

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks eatsitndie, I was thinking something along your line like I go out 3 times a week with the same gal in the office for lunch and get back only at 3pm. She is young and beautiful but most importantly she is a good manager and I like to impart more managing skills to her through the regular lunches we have. Other colleagues are talking but how? I agree not easy to get evidence of misconduct but then its impossible because only lunch and nothing else.

i held the right hand of a lady across market street in sf in broad daylight, and my associates accused me of adultery. i kissed her on both her cheeks, and she hugged me tight before leaving. my associates accused me of sleeping with her.............she's elderly and in her 80's.

unless there are dna in blood samples, baby in the works, and unaltered videos, photos or pics showing nudity, everything else can be dismissed as mistaken or false conclusions to amateurish observations. witnesses will be destroyed and discredited on the witness stand easily. even pics can be photoshopped easily to resemble realistic shots these days. i'm telling bros here. they will win, and by they i mean the collective pap machinery.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The forum is sanctuary albeit it has its ups and downs over the years. It lost a lot of its shine after it moved from the old Delphi forums, but is making a comeback.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was absolutely disgusted that Chua Lee Hoong went for YSL why completing ignoring PAP wayward lot. I understand if sh ekeeps quiet for all such indiscretions PAP or otherwise out of fear but boldly stepping forward and stomping on WP is not acceptable.

Her reporting is like a virus and seems to suggest that YSL had left traces of abnormalities long ago and that WP could not have missed them. It is obvious she wants the people who read her articles to have the impression WP knew about it long ago but refused to do anything, or were hiding it from the people. Her continual spate of reporting attacks is coordinated well in tandem with PAP chairman's call for WP to come clean. It's bluddy obvious. Phui!!!!! :oIo:

Last edited:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find CLH's article too provoking.... Seems like she is too eager to please her 'bosses'.... I bet the repercussion of it will be felt when the by-election is called... Goes to show the main-stream media are still as loop-sided.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks eatsitndie, I was thinking something along your line like I go out 3 times a week with the same gal in the office for lunch and get back only at 3pm. She is young and beautiful but most importantly she is a good manager and I like to impart more managing skills to her through the regular lunches we have. Other colleagues are talking but how? I agree not easy to get evidence of misconduct but then its impossible because only lunch and nothing else.

gossips occur no matter what. can't fight gossips. not advocating lawsuits, but when there are malicious persons or foes spreading rumors about you, and you happen to be the boss or vip of a prominent organization, the recourse is to sue (and win) and make it public to shut them up. gossips will die down after the bold move. and life goes on. otherwise, it will simmer, go viral and escalate to chaos. always better to nip it in the bud.

for your case, bring another colleague or subordinate with you for "long" lunches with a goodlooker. some morons will now spread new rumors that you 3 are having a threesome. fine. so long as there is no exchange of bodily fluids, innocent parties can raise their heads high without shame. only the cowardly and shameful will run road and hide. make good use of your lawyers is my advice. very successful leaders in silicon valley are armed with the best lawyers. and they are constantly engaged in lawsuits.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks for the advise. I will definitely look for a good lawyer for standby.

talking about lawyer, sidetrack a little here, once I was in HK met this Ravi guy in a bookshop realised he is the "star" Ravi and spoke to him for about 2hrs finally realised he's a very strange person, full of fire yes but frighteningly strange

gossips occur no matter what. can't fight gossips. not advocating lawsuits, but when there are malicious persons or foes spreading rumors about you, and you happen to be the boss or vip of a prominent organization, the recourse is to sue (and win) and make it public to shut them up. gossips will die down after the bold move. and life goes on. otherwise, it will simmer, go viral and escalate to chaos. always better to nip it in the bud.

for your case, bring another colleague or subordinate with you for "long" lunches with a goodlooker. some morons will now spread new rumors that you 3 are having a threesome. fine. so long as there is no exchange of bodily fluids, innocent parties can raise their heads high without shame. only the cowardly and shameful will run road and hide. make good use of your lawyers is my advice. very successful leaders in silicon valley are armed with the best lawyers. and they are constantly engaged in lawsuits.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal

what you expect from a broadsheet with ISD as journalist?