• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flooding of FT - So called talents...lets take a stand.....Sinkees unite..

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
aangsc, I not know it is correct to say it is MOM who create so many FT issue, or is it EDB who need to meet GDP KPI who create it. Or is it multi agency?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
aangsc, I not know it is correct to say it is MOM who create so many FT issue, or is it EDB who need to meet GDP KPI who create it. Or is it multi agency?

never mind ,they are all of same colour - WHITE. I would like to see how they strike a balance between citizen interest and economic interest .

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Multi agency. The target was 7.2 million set more than half a decade ago.

One of the indicators; look at the current tax concessions, it is encouraging individuals to divert funds to invest in properties thru the REIT both local and overseas.

Add one and one together and you get the picture :smile:

Property prices going up and up, the Ma was caught off guard? Pegged HDB to resales flats which is corelated to private property prices.

The growing bubble imo is not incidental "caught off guard".:rolleyes:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
never mind ,they are all of same colour - WHITE. I would like to see how they strike a balance between citizen interest and economic interest .

You are totally deluded. What makes you think these overpaid whoresons will care about Sinkies?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke. This FT influx has been probably like for almost 10 yrs. Remember it started getting worse in 2006 after the elections cos of PAP's revenge against sinkies. What was the reaction? Was there any retaliation? If this was aussie you would have seen those kelings being bashed up but not here nope.

It's a fact sinkies don't like each other. How many of us put each other down for the slightest reason.

It will never happen. Sinkies won't unite.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
at one point there are many recuitment company had their salesperson to sell/promote the "piony squad" to various employer. quite a few of my reservist mate were in that line, the "piony promoter"