• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally Potong Pasir, Hougang now eligible for lift upgrading programme

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is ridicules and yet sinkies are still accepting it.

hougang and potong pasir people pay less income tax? less gst? are not subject to the same fuxxed up pap rules?
no right? so why should it seem like the GOVT OF A COUNTRY is generous to give them upgrading? its singapore, not 'pap'pore, although i think most have already forgotten there is a difference.

yes.. very good point.

Who funded or subsidised the upgrading ? Govt or PAP ?? HDB or Town Council ??
Every Sinaporean paid the same GST, Income tax....

KNN.. many years ago , they already, if they wins that ward, they ward will get upgraded first. Fxxking unreasonable !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When lift upgrading makes the front page, it must be akan datang early election :biggrin:

With so much goodwill the PAP has created in these constituencies with their past "lets punish them policies" I'm sure they'll win many votes.

Now maybe they'll give back the ex-community centre(ex-grass roots club) to those living there :smile:

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know how much lift upgrading cost to each household .... damn .. one block got many houses.... . how much the lift gonna cost.. prince thinks.. the residents should just engage themself a contractor... and pay them to upgrade it....
:oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this is ridicules and yet sinkies are still accepting it.

hougang and potong pasir people pay less income tax? less gst? are not subject to the same fuxxed up pap rules?
no right? so why should it seem like the GOVT OF A COUNTRY is generous to give them upgrading? its singapore, not 'pap'pore, although i think most have already forgotten there is a difference.

That is exactly the point. Singaporeans are stupid because they don't realise this. They think that if they don't vote for the PAP and the oppo wins, the electricity will cut off, the buses and MRT will stop running, there will be no water, police services will stop, etc.They can't differentiate between the PAP as a political govt. and the civil services as a separate entity. Part of this is due to the impression the PAP has given, and part of it is due to the Sinkies being too lazy to figure it out for themselves, like u and I have.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree with you. Singaporeans owe a lot to this band of brave singaporeans.

Looks like the "stick" did not work with PP so now they are throwing the carrots. I doubt it will work if Chiam has a good replacement.

they know PP CST days are numbered and PP will go back to chaocheebye PAP that is why they are doing it.

FUCK U PAP
:oIo:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP to take back PP,,,, No way as long as not CSJ not contesting, PP will even put up with Ling How Doong,,, also PAP are not interested anymore,,,, waste time and resources on a losing cause....

You think they so "GOOD HEART" upgrade huh.... They very evil heart one, but becoz they promise the NATION, not HG or PP, they will upgrade every HDB estate by 2014,,,

PAP will forever remember in PP as the place that kick out Minister of Defence (Late Mr. Howe Yoong Chong), LKY adopted son (Mah Bow Tan), Andy Gan (primed for great things and even as Minister, but after 2 loses and 10 years wasted and 5 year in GRC, regretably disappeared from political scene), SeeToh (2 terms wasted but actually a nice guy that almost got in if not for the threat from High and Mighty Wooden Head Goh).

I hope LKY/LHL/WKS or any MINISTER will come and contest here,,,,,,

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP to take back PP,,,, No way as long as not CSJ not contesting, PP will even put up with Ling How Doong,,, also PAP are not interested anymore,,,, waste time and resources on a losing cause....

You think they so "GOOD HEART" upgrade huh.... They very evil heart one, but becoz they promise the NATION, not HG or PP, they will upgrade every HDB estate by 2014,,,

PAP will forever remember in PP as the place that kick out Minister of Defence (Late Mr. Howe Yoong Chong), LKY adopted son (Mah Bow Tan), Andy Gan (primed for great things and even as Minister, but after 2 loses and 10 years wasted and 5 year in GRC, regretably disappeared from political scene), SeeToh (2 terms wasted but actually a nice guy that almost got in if not for the threat from High and Mighty Wooden Head Goh).

I hope LKY/LHL/WKS or any MINISTER will come and contest here,,,,,,

wah bro u have good memory...i already forgotten about these pathetic jokers HAHAHHAHA

I treasure the looked on their faces when they lost...to a "C" grade scholar!

Man i respect the PP residents!!! WOOHOO!!!