• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fighter jet engine stolen from Tengah Airbase

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Armed forces = World Class. Remember many years back, some jokers just drove a truck right into an army camp and took 150 or 200(can't remember exact number). Sooner or later, someone is going to steal a naval vessal from their inventory

i am waiting for the day someone 'borrow' an Apache helo and starts to send "Christmas presents" down the Istana/Parliament...

you know like Satan Claus?

do you think my Xmas wish will come true someday? :biggrin:

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>i am waiting for the day someone 'borrow' an Apache helo and starts to send "Christmas presents" down the Istana/Parliament...<<<

The Istana and Oxley Rise area is a "restricted airspace" even RSAF planes and helicopters cannot fly there, let alone RMAF helicopters!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Istana and Oxley Rise area is a "restricted airspace" even RSAF planes and helicopters cannot fly there, let alone RMAF helicopters!

How come my niece & her schoolmates from the aeromodelling club can fly their remote controlled planes in the school compound which is just beside the Istana? :p

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah tengah is malaysia, you screwball...

He is purposely trying to mislead - may be he has not studied enough or miserably failed his comprehension tests in school.

Cheap way to get people to stop over at this thread.