• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Driver Died ; Taxi Driver Injured On The Job - 12 of May

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cab driver: hello, which route would you prefer me to take?

Passenger: blah blah.

Cab driver: Would you like to purchase basic or premium travel insurance for your trip?

Passenger: Basic plan priest.

Beep. + huan dollar.

Govt will likely make it mandatory

for taxi company to build in an

insurance element to the cab fare to

protect the passengers .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got the RICH Ah Tiong Look !

pic39.jpg

This lau uncle damn fucking obiang!
Check out the Hermes belt....​

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't happy happy, people have, you also say you have. Your prc wife gave you herpes or hermes:confused: Don't confuse the spelling ok:confused:

Please lah, it looks very good, you just sour grapes

I also have one of these Hermes, my wife present for my birthday

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pictures show that damage to the Ferrari was mainly to the front while the taxi's left side was crushed. This suggests that the Ferrari had crashed into the left side of the taxi. Given the position of the vehicles after the crash, the taxi must have been travelling along Rochor Rd towards Bencoolen St when it was hit by the Ferrari coming out the junction along Victoria St (towards Kallang). The condition of the vehicles can only mean that the Ferrari was travelling at a speed well over the limit. There also does not seem to be any attempt by the driver to stop (no skid marks on the road), i.e. he probably didn't even know he was going to hit someone.

Very very sad for all concerned, but mostly to the innocent law-abiding road users.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kaspersky

This suggests that the Ferrari had crashed into the left side of the taxi.

Very very sad for all concerned, but mostly to the innocent law-abiding road users.

My guess is that he was in a hurry to go to Sim Lim Sq (24 hrs store) to buy Kaspersky to clean his PC then crash. Virus didn't just screwed his PC, but killed him as well.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
HENG AH!

One LESS crazy bastard driver on the road. Sorry to the innocent injured.:(

Drive Ferrari like maniac on road here, better hit tree and die yourself alone! KNN! Crazy bastard!:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the debris left behind the scene, the impact was quite great. That should shed some light on the speed used to cause such huge damage. I suspect the taxi passengers didn't put on safety belt, most backseat passengers didn't have such habbit.