• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Tianwei's hollow victory divides while Natalia's loss inspires a nation

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i agree with Boss sam... she is lighter by one arm.. and that also explains why Boss sam is able to cycle very fast, because his bicycle is lighter by one seat, cos he remove the seat..

one suggestion, why not u cut off ur head too? so that u can achieve more aerodynamic while cycling downhill...:biggrin:

Forgive the juvenile ignorance of the boss. He is obviously no sportsman to make such a comment - one arm less means lighter - Ha! Ha!. But then again, most of his opinions about things in general are either very shallow or downright scrooge-ish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bJR76.gif

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poland is a country with a sad history. Sandwiched between Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians in WW2, and both sides wanted to 'liberate' it.

It was even invaded by Sweden in the 17th century.

A one-armed ping pong player is as Polish as you can get.

you insult my polish friends.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know one Polish guy who is a competitor of mine. Real shrew and sharp. One of the few competitors that can make me lose sleep.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be more agile than the rest as she's lighter by half an arm and she doesn't have to worry about it getting in the way of her shots.

The opposing teams should launch a protest.

Then runners should amputate both arms to lighten their load so they can go faster!

In fact, the less muscular sprinters should run faster since they are lighter.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then runners should amputate both arms to lighten their load so they can go faster!

You are responding to a well known TUA KANG YAO SIU aka big whole monster. Doubt he even know what is sports despite his claims of being a cyclist. Maybe he should ride a bicycle without handles cos' no resistance.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple of aussie friends with Polish ancestry love to drink themselves into trouble. Alcoholism and depression run in their families. I think it's the famed Polish Suicide gene.

Oh blind me, I thought it is due to the Aussie climate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Don't be an idiot. Arm movement is an essential part of running. It's just as important as leg movement.:rolleyes:

Ping Pong is different. Most of the time the players are just hopping around like rabbits. That's why the Asians are good at the game. They're used to being shot at.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
Ping Pong is different. Most of the time the players are just hopping around like rabbits. That's why the Asians are good at the game. They're used to being shot at.

Being shot at happens to be the Western players when they cannot return the pingpong with their bats.