• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Tianwei's hollow victory divides while Natalia's loss inspires a nation

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday, August 04, 2012

Natalia Partyka lost but inspires her nation; Feng Tianwei won but divides her adopted country

Miami Herald, 3 Aug 2012
Far away from the glare of TV cameras, at the ExCel table tennis hall Friday morning, was the equally compelling but lesser-known Natalia Partyka, a one-armed table tennis player from Poland. She was born without a right hand or forearm and is competing in her second Olympics after winning gold medals in the 2004 and 2008 Paralympics. She will also compete in the London Paralympics.
She reached the third round of the singles competition last week before losing to a Dutch player. On Friday, she played in the team competition against Singapore. Poland lost the match 3-1 (2-3, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0), but Partyka won a lot of hearts in the audience. The Polish fans in the building already knew Partyka, as she is very well-known back home. She received the Order of Polonia Restituta, one of the nation’s highest honors. Those who didn’t know her now do. Full story

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had said it few days back.. FTW's victory is a victory for the PAP.. They are now gloating about this success in the National media.. Its a hollow victory.. A self shiok feeling being shared among the PAP, their loyal dogs, and the 60%..

The 60% are masturbating each other and gleefully licking the cum of propaganda that's being released by the PAP.. This gayish incentous behaviour will only gets worse when the PM of the 60% make his National Day speech.. Then the mass orgy begins with all of these 60% faggots waiting to bask in the glory of that Ah Tiong lady and claiming her as our own..

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poland is a country with a sad history. Sandwiched between Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians in WW2, and both sides wanted to 'liberate' it.

It was even invaded by Sweden in the 17th century.

A one-armed ping pong player is as Polish as you can get.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had said it few days back.. FTW's victory is a victory for the PAP.. They are now gloating about this success in the National media.. Its a hollow victory.. A self shiok feeling being shared among the PAP, their loyal dogs, and the 60%..

The 60% are masturbating each other and gleefully licking the cum of propaganda that's being released by the PAP.. This gayish incentous behaviour will only gets worse when the PM of the 60% make his National Day speech.. Then the mass orgy begins with all of these 60% faggots waiting to bask in the glory of that Ah Tiong lady and claiming her as our own..

They should be charged for masturbating infront and in full view of a nation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She's missing half an arm which makes absolutely no difference in ping pong so I can't see what all the fuss is about.:rolleyes:

It would be a lot more significant if she only had one leg.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A couple of aussie friends with Polish ancestry love to drink themselves into trouble. Alcoholism and depression run in their families. I think it's the famed Polish Suicide gene.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think it does adversely affect dynamic balance.....especially at that level that they are playing.

She's missing half an arm which makes absolutely no difference in ping pong so I can't see what all the fuss is about.:rolleyes:

It would be a lot more significant if she only had one leg.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what i called national hero!!! I even suppport her to win our China Team B fake Singaporeans!!!The more i think of our government keep importing the China players and give them red I.C, give them money... force them to learn English, ask them to act like Singaporeans by talking like us .. the ya the la the hor...
the more i want to vomit!!!! Pukeeeeee!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poland is a country with a sad history. Sandwiched between Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians in WW2, and both sides wanted to 'liberate' it.

It was even invaded by Sweden in the 17th century.

Only EU member state to not have entered recession in 2009. Still growing strongly as we speak. :smile:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
timthumb.php

Divide and conquer! Oh, yeah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what i called national hero!!! I even suppport her to win our China Team B fake Singaporeans!!!The more i think of our government keep importing the China players and give them red I.C, give them money... force them to learn English, ask them to act like Singaporeans by talking like us .. the ya the la the hor...
the more i want to vomit!!!! Pukeeeeee!

More like the FAP and the 154th are egging the FTrash to talk *down* on SGs!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
U obviously failed your physics/mechanics!

She should be more agile than the rest as she's lighter by half an arm and she doesn't have to worry about it getting in the way of her shots.

The opposing teams should launch a protest.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple of aussie friends with Polish ancestry love to drink themselves into trouble. Alcoholism and depression run in their families. I think it's the famed Polish Suicide gene.

and the poles make (probably) the best vodka in the world, Belvedere.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In the previous Beijing Olympics when the girls won the silver for the team game, there was still a certain amount of happiness (something like oh ok, its cool). At that time, the angst and frustration toward ah tiongs (and all FTs for that matter) hasn't really started. Look how different we are today. What has the govt done to us! Sporeans are by nature not xenophobic, after all we are a country built on entreport trade, most of us have lived, worked and studied overseas. The govt seems to love bringing out the worst in us.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be more agile than the rest as she's lighter by half an arm and she doesn't have to worry about it getting in the way of her shots.

My utmost sympathies to the two-armed paddlers. :(

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, i agree with Boss sam... she is lighter by one arm.. and that also explains why Boss sam is able to cycle very fast, because his bicycle is lighter by one seat, cos he remove the seat..

one suggestion, why not u cut off ur head too? so that u can achieve more aerodynamic while cycling downhill...:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i agree with Boss sam... she is lighter by one arm.. and that also explains why Boss sam is able to cycle very fast, because his bicycle is lighter by one seat, cos he remove the seat..

one suggestion, why not u cut off ur head too? so that u can achieve more aerodynamic while cycling downhill...:biggrin:

Rest assured. Boss sam has already hollowed out his head. :smile: