• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fell in love with Thai hot babe at Central Sq Mall

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week while shopping at Central Square Mall, I saw a super sexy woman in denim shorts and tight T-shirt. She had the most beautiful body and face ever.

I followed her a bit, then sucked in my stomach and approached her. She was from Thailand. We had dinner, although I hardly ate because I was stunned by her beauty.

She said she was meeting some friends at disco and invited me along. We had a great time and made a date to meet again.

Two days later we met for dinner again and I bought her a small gift. After the second round of disco, we went to Hotel 81 to make love.

Although we cannot communicate well because her English and Chinese is quite basic, I am damn in love with her. I wanna make love with her every night until I cannot stand anymore, then I will use my tongue.

Now I cannot think of anything else. Help me

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a club named "MoKo" at the 3rd or 4th level! U get to see many Siamese chiobus inside...never see any trans there but doesn't matter to me cos I just go there and relax with my kakis only!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
BroRomag, u in luv with her little cunt lah....hahaha! Just dun fall into the honey trap..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last week while shopping at Central Square Mall, I saw a super sexy woman in denim shorts and tight T-shirt. She had the most beautiful body and face ever.

I followed her a bit, then sucked in my stomach and approached her. She was from Thailand. We had dinner, although I hardly ate because I was stunned by her beauty.

She said she was meeting some friends at disco and invited me along. We had a great time and made a date to meet again.

Two days later we met for dinner again and I bought her a small gift. After the second round of disco, we went to Hotel 81 to make love.

Although we cannot communicate well because her English and Chinese is quite basic, I am damn in love with her. I wanna make love with her every night until I cannot stand anymore, then I will use my tongue.

Bro, I think I saw her at Ipanema the other night and took her to Hotel 81 and fucked her. I believe I was number 26 that night. What your number, hah?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Bro, did you pay more than $130?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

photo_1250235972026-1-1.jpg

You love them long long time too? :biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah not all are like that lah...........last time I also got one Thai GF from Chiangmai whom I met at a Thai disco. She's from a middle income family and came to visit her sister who is married to a Singaporean. Fark her for one full year without paying a cent. I can still remember her very wet pussy and her loud moaning. Her moaning was so loud that I have to cover her mouth with a pillow before the hotel staff call mata :biggrin:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really hope for your own sake she is not a tran. othewise What you have here is called a quality problem

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good call.. you will never regret it to get a real thai girl as your partner.

Beauty is always associated with thai gals. I wonder what sort of shit associates with Sinkie gals.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thai girls = call girls

if you don't mind then just fuck and forget. don't marry a chicken. sam would say.

only a sinkie will look for a thai gal that is a call girl because only losers visit such places.

My thai frens are of high educational level and business people. They are well -behaved and with good manners. When i bring any of these girls home, my parents will be proud of me.

One of them is an English lecturer in one of the top uni in Bangkok, Tammsat uni.

I dun mixed with sinkies in singapore and i dun mixed with thai people with shady background. It just could not click.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to each his own. to me :

thai girls = call girls

if you don't mind then just fuck and forget. don't marry a chicken. sam would say.:biggrin:

Well, i do have to accept the level of shallowness in the people in this forum. Well, i dun expect much from sinkies here. They are for bashing entertainment.