• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fast and Furious. Ended Up Being Burnt ALIVE!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
car is totalled still need to pay??

Insurance take over liow

Still got one factor involved; provided the tox report shows negative for alcohol. Else all bets are off.

Fast cars, Changi Village, 2 women in the vehicle; 10 to 1 the fella has been drinking and got careless.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those singaporean car drivers watch too much movies and read too much japanese car race magazines liao . in tokyo , there are no such thing as street race . only in some prefecture of japan . if there is one in tokyo , we call them " yankee " means ah beng in singaporean slang . in tokyo , even the skyline look worst like taxi ( fucking dirty and they never maintain their car ) ...and they never Modifiy their engine . and most japanese people still prefer eropean car .

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh with filipino mistress and one unknown lady killed, neh's wife said its retribution.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory200905221532-62981.html

罗央道轿车撞树起火  3男女活活烧死

<!-- END story title --><!-- story -->
20090522_news_accident_AM.jpg
轿车失控猛撞大树起火,3人惨遭活活烧死。

<!-- END main picture holder --><!--to display ads-->
- 轿车‘包’树断两截,商人尸粘驾驶座,5小时抬不出 。
- 轿车撞树后起火,火舌高达4层楼,传出多声爆炸声。
更多新闻内容,请翻阅今天的《新明日报》。

<!--end base--><!--end rdcorner_capsule border_grey--><!--end border--><!--end storyhighlight--><!-- CONTENT : start -->商人携两女子去度假屋,没想到轿车失控猛撞大树起火,3人惨遭活活烧死。
这起恐怖死亡车祸发生在昨晚9时15分,地点是在樟宜一带的罗央道,靠近樟宜西部空军基地的地段。事发时,一名白色轿车正朝往樟宜一带的度假屋行驶,不知何故打滑失控,撞上一个大树后着火。
这起大火导致车内的司机和两名乘客被烧死,当场惨死。不幸身亡的司机是一名44岁的印族男子Pereira Richard Constantine,生前是一名商人,而其中一名女乘客是一名22岁的菲律宾女子,另一人身份不详。
《新明日报》记者赶到现场时,一名公众哈密丝(40岁,技工)受访时说,当他与妻子骑着电单车回家,经过事发地点时,在100米外看见一颗大树着火,便停下电单车,步行查看。
“当我靠近大树时,赫然看见一辆白色轿车起火,但不见有人从车内逃出来,觉得事有不妙。”据哈密丝的描述,事发时的现场一片混乱,不时传出爆炸声、一些行人见火势猛烈,立刻跑到安全处。
商人妻认尸 ‘偷吃的下场’     
据记者所见,商人的妻子在昨晚接到噩耗后,便立即赶往现场认尸。  不过,妻子在认尸后,目无表情,一脸镇定。  妻子也喃喃自语说:“如果他(商人)一直在外头偷吃,就会有这样的下场。”   
不过,死者妻子并无说出,她口中的偷吃,对象到底是指车上的女郎,还是别人。

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shucks! My muther was not inside the Subaru. :(

She sms me to tell me that she was picked up by 3 young punks in a fast car and heading for Changi Village for a beach orgy.

Now, where the fuck is she now? Maybe the TP should check the tree branches up there. She could be hanging from the tree. LMAO. LOL.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victims are an Indian man (aged 47), a Filipino woman (aged 22) and another unidentified woman.

According to the Chinese tabloids, the man's wife said that her husband was having an affair and served him right to die in the crash! :eek:

Wah a keling died?

Good news!!!!!!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[thanks god, did not involve any innocent party, but poor tree got to be hit by the wrecks, for the decease, due to did not cause any hurt to other motorist, i said "rip"

Poor tree...:confused:, so sad, the thrill of speed, in the past, with the windows wound down...the wind in your hair...

"Dead Man's Curve"

I was cruisin' in my Stingray late one night,
When an XKE pulled up on the right
He rolled down the window of his shiny new Jag,
And challenged me then and there to a drag

I said "You're on buddy -- my mill's running fine,
Let's come off the line now at Sunset and Vine
But I'll go you one better, if you've got the nerve,
Let's race all the way -- to Dead Man's Curve"

(Dead Man's Curve) is no place to play
(Dead Man's Curve) you'd best keep away
(Dead Man's Curve) I can hear 'em say:
"Won't come back from Dead Man's Curve"

-----------------------------------------

It will be classified as Unnatural deadth....