• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fandi refuses to partake in FAS wayang

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy was spoilt running with the crowd associated with FJ Benjamin's parties. Fandi all his life has been screwed. His uncle was his first agent and screwed his European engagement and things never went anywhere. Too nice a guy. With wife and friends like that, no hope. I heard the wife is always sick.

i think he got more than a few properties in his heyday......was told he bought a landed at seragnoon/hougang area.....relatively new house with brand new reno but the wife tore out all the fittings and re-renovate extensively......my friend was the contractor and he said very sayang and wasteful....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy was spoilt running with the crowd associated with FJ Benjamin's parties. Fandi all his life has been screwed. His uncle was his first agent and screwed his European engagement and things never went anywhere. Too nice a guy. With wife and friends like that, no hope. I heard the wife is always sick.

Abu Sujak his uncle?