• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fandi refuses to partake in FAS wayang

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why that guy asked you which SS you from? You stared at him or what? In the past, I asked many SS what number they play but never got any answer!

I was breaking up a fight but the 2 of them refused to back down. Then one of them got pissed off and asked me that. So the natural thing was to dial 999 since I don't have the skill of Ranserh and Clinton.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, 人老心不老。:biggrin:
I got question for you uncle. If someone got assaulted, for example get punched, this is a non seizable offence right? Meaning the police also cannot arrest the person or do anything. The only action is magistrate complain?

Such is the way of the law. If two of you fight in private and anyone got hurt, it's your business. Go to the magistrate yourself. If there's police presence and you don't stop the fight, you can be arrested. In practice, if police decides take one side, the other side is toast.

Police can bash you up and drag you back to lockup and bash you up again all day long if in the mood. Next day drag you to court with a few charges like affray, resisting arrest etc. and you'll be in for at least one more month. The station sergeant, station inspector, investigation officer, prosecutor and judge all would believe whatever the arresting officer testified as long as he didn't kill you. Don't dream about witnesses unless you can get independent strangers.

However, if you happened to hold anything classifiable as dangerous weapon in your hand, he could kill you whether by bare hands, baton or firearms, legally, and even get a ribbon and/or promotion. Note that a bottle or even a chair lifted in aggression is classifiable as dangerous weapon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect no need hands. Bare hand can also kill several cougars all coming at him at one go. That's why Ah Ram is my idol!

Don't exaggerate. One cougar I could handle. If it was a pack of cougars, I'd run as fast as I can back to the car to grab my revolver and shoot them. If I failed to reach my car and grab my revolver before a pack of cougars reached me, I'd probably won't be chatting with you now.

I'm a law abiding man. Notice some misunderstanding about US gun laws. You can buy a revolver but to carry it in public, you'll need a licence, like private investigator or auxiliary police. That I didn't have. So my revolver had to stay at home or at most in the car glove compartment. That's implicitly justified as for protection against housebreaking or carjacking. Hunting rifles can be carried in the open in designated hunting parks only.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram you talking about good old days...
Now mata where got so garang...i've seen a few bully illegal immigrants that's all.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was breaking up a fight but the 2 of them refused to back down. Then one of them got pissed off and asked me that. So the natural thing was to dial 999 since I don't have the skill of Ranserh and Clinton.

Wah you hero leh. Nothing happened after you dialled 999? They stopped fight or continued?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time tell him you belong to Sammyboy and Leongsam is your Big Boss..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Many years ago, someone asked me, 'khua simi lanjiao'. I replied, 'bo khua lu ay lan jiao, khua ni na bu ae ccb". He came charging over with beer bottle and bike helmet. I did what I had to do and he was subdued immediately. His friends came over and quickly apologised. Later brought this idiot to backlane and gave him a good beating.

Incident happened this way - There was a commotion in the kpt. I turned my head to check what was happening and tiok chio. That idiot was with 4-5 other Msians drinking beer and had a dispute among themselves. Till this day, whenever I return to the kpt to makan, the operator would give me a big smile.

Some details left out otherwise the mata would bring me back and charged me. Hope you guys understand. I committed two very serious offences under the Penal Code.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once read that he sold his Yio Chu Kang terrace house to pay off his debts after being played out by his business partners.. And in the meantime he's staying in his mom's Yishun home.. Too many failed business ventures... maybe he just not out to be a businessman.. A good kind humble chap, that's what I heard many people said of Fandi.. Maybe he's just too nice..

Not sure if house was in YCK. I was told it was at Bt Timah near Hua Guan Ave. Yes, he stayed at his mum's place when house was sold.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I committed two very serious offences under the Penal Code.

You haven't committed any offence as long as you don't plead guilty and cook up a story that the judge can believe. Such is the way of the law. I've been charged in court twice too. Once in Singapore and once in US. I walked out free with my record clean as a whistle. :wink:

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i not wrong, FAS used to see him no up. Why pay top dollar for a vocational institute dropout? KNN

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Clinton is a PSLE kid reading too many comic books. I don't know what the hell jujitsu is all about. Beating the hell out of anybody is all I know.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't committed any offence as long as you don't plead guilty and cook up a story that the judge can believe. Such is the way of the law. I've been charged in court twice too. Once in Singapore and once in US. I walked out free with my record clean as a whistle. :wink:

Bro, many witnesses to incident before backlane. Backlane no problem, no witness.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if house was in YCK. I was told it was at Bt Timah near Hua Guan Ave. Yes, he stayed at his mum's place when house was sold.
i think he got more than a few properties in his heyday......was told he bought a landed at seragnoon/hougang area.....relatively new house with brand new reno but the wife tore out all the fittings and re-renovate extensively......my friend was the contractor and he said very sayang and wasteful....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think he got more than a few properties in his heyday......was told he bought a landed at seragnoon/hougang area.....relatively new house with brand new reno but the wife tore out all the fittings and re-renovate extensively......my friend was the contractor and he said very sayang and wasteful....

Hokkien people call this type of woman HUAI KAY

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is a semi-d located at base of Bt Timah Hill. Lots of monkeys there. Also a great place to bonk at the public carpark unless entrance is chained up now. Used to have an old clan building on the side road.

Bukit Timah is well known for being populated with monkeys:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Many years ago, someone asked me, 'khua simi lanjiao'. I replied, 'bo khua lu ay lan jiao, khua ni na bu ae ccb". He came charging over with beer bottle and bike helmet.

I wonder what would have happened if u had giggled and instead replied "khua le a lanjiao". :biggrin: