• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic food which many of you may have not tasted..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't say Gen Y, some of my younger cousins, nephews and nieces don't even dare touch ter kwa!
pig's tongue not bad, me like the ears, hoon teng (粉肠), suey teng (小肠), bak puey (肉皮), the blood, the kidney, the trotters, and the tail!

Bro, seems Like you are eating up the whoLe pig ! ..:smile:
..and Oh, how i missed the squarish curded bLood too..:wink:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bro, seems Like you are eating up the whoLe pig ! ..:smile:
..and Oh, how i missed the squarish curded bLood too..:wink:

me try to avoid lard, cholesterol lah. but as bro laksaboy mentioned, the entire pig is bery the bery the sedap :p:p:p

duck's blood also yummy. used to whack the duck's neck, until me was advised not to do so. heard they inject the growth hormone at the neck or at the winglet.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me try to avoid lard, cholesterol lah. but as bro laksaboy mentioned, the entire pig is bery the bery the sedap :p:p:p

duck's blood also yummy. used to whack the duck's neck, until me was advised not to do so. heard they inject the growth hormone at the neck or at the winglet.

Oh ya, my grandpa used to do a mean duck's bLood rice, a one dish wonder often meant for the poorer famiLies in the earLier days; bud sadLy you dont get to taste this type of bygone receipes' anymore. :cool:
Ducks' necks & webs are the perfect combo with beers as weLL..:wink:
anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love to snap a duck neck into two, then suck out the long string of white matter from the core.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me try to avoid lard, cholesterol lah. but as bro laksaboy mentioned, the entire pig is bery the bery the sedap :p:p:p ...
even bones oso no let off free :o ... use it 2 make soup ... yummy, man! ...

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know whether it is still available or not, but i heard from my JB friends and my JB hairdresser that tiger meat were once availale in the Johor outskirts. it sells for 120 ringgit per bowl. 1 bowl only consist of 3-4 pieces of tiger meat..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..and every decent yong tau foo staLL must have pigs' bLood on their seLection then..:smile: