• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walao! How come the lady at SSC gave me only 2.54 today! Not that it is a lot, but shocked at the differential treatment. U v yandao?

I changed >1K during the later part of the afternoon when the rate has gone up a bit. I will only deal with the young guy so he knows me.

Chihching

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tt rate at crown exchange money changer at arcade was 2.555 on 7th nov. the rate is pretty good there and no service charge is u remit more than sgd10k.

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tt rate at crown exchange money changer at arcade was 2.555 on 7th nov. the rate is pretty good there and no service charge is u remit more than sgd10k.

How do they deposit into malaysia bank for us ? There is a limit of rm10k/day right ?

Chihching

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do they deposit into malaysia bank for us ? There is a limit of rm10k/day right ?

Im malaysian spr, so far no limit on the amount I have transfered. For transfer to maybank, it only took 1 working day. Uob malaysia needs 3 working days to transfer.

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im malaysian spr, so far no limit on the amount I have transfered. For transfer to maybank, it only took 1 working day. Uob malaysia needs 3 working days to transfer.

Chihching, are u a malaysian ?
Can TT S$10k to singaporean acc using Crown Money Changer ?

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked them before and was told they can only do transfers to Malaysian banks such as Public bank, CIMB etc... They can't do OCBC, Stanchart, UOB etc...

Chihching, are u a malaysian ?
Can TT S$10k to singaporean acc using Crown Money Changer ?