• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something to share.
According to the sifu, avoid US stocks and gold for now! Save more for the rainy days. Keep more bullets for opportunities to buy at lower price.

Mr Market already tells the tale now!
见好就收!

image-258313362.jpg

image-2591056036.jpg

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
My CIMB banker offer me 2.57, says can come and help me do paperwork since I stuck at work now, and waive counter charges.....

Last edited:

WesleyKho

Sorry, newbie here~ was attracted by the exchange rate. :biggrin: after few pages of reading i feel like been cheated by money changer over the years. Just now i check UOB and DBS/POSB i see that TT to MYR is not available, need to 请教高人。。

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local banks really sucks! To transfer funds from lets say DBS to UOB, it takes 2 - 3 working days for it to be credited. But my a/c debited immediately!

contrarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local banks really sucks! To transfer funds from lets say DBS to UOB, it takes 2 - 3 working days for it to be credited. But my a/c debited immediately!

If you transfer before the daily cutoff time, the funds will be for value in your receiving account 1 day after you transfer. OCBC and Citi can see on the afternoon or evening of T+1. For banks like DBS, UOB and CIMB, you only see it on T+2 working days but shown as value on T+1.