• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embassy car in hit-and-run

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sm27-001-0-shi.jpg

20091216.162209_acc2.jpg

Tong's mother

20091218.105502_embassycrash_v7.jpg

I don't want you to suffer so much," she told her husband as she stroked his face and held his hands.
"If you really cannot take it and you want to go, it's okay. Don't worry about me. I've got so many people with me. So many people are here with me."
After she said those words, she saw "two fat tears" rolling down his cheeks.
20091216.162209_acc1.jpg

shin-min.jpg

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he be brain dead when "two fat tears" went down his cheeks? This is so sad. The NUH doctors were forcing his death.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sm27-001-0-shi.jpg

20091216.162209_acc2.jpg

Tong's mother

20091218.105502_embassycrash_v7.jpg

I don't want you to suffer so much," she told her husband as she stroked his face and held his hands.
"If you really cannot take it and you want to go, it's okay. Don't worry about me. I've got so many people with me. So many people are here with me."
After she said those words, she saw "two fat tears" rolling down his cheeks.
20091216.162209_acc1.jpg

shin-min.jpg

wah..one dead.. got to watch my ass when on the street from now on.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the doctors that man must be worth more dead than alive :rolleyes:

Sad to say that medical science today is more about money, than enhancing or saving a life. We are worth more dead than alive...but they would like to see you me, pay to be alive; if possible pay till there is nothing left in our bank & Central provident Accounts...

When they make mistakes...it is just a sorry!, but if you make that mistake...they sue the pants off you..

So, PAy & Pay....:o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can he be brain dead when "two fat tears" went down his cheeks? This is so sad. The NUH doctors were forcing his death.

they want money.

just like their gov.

money.

do you know how much they charge for organ transplant, not the organ, the operation. massive profit for staff and hospital. such body can sell to many many rich and sick people.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
挂使节车牌汽车连撞三人逃跑案
撞死人者疑为罗马尼亚公使

(2009-12-29)
刘丽仪 报道
  罗马尼亚大使馆挂外交使节车牌的汽车,日前连撞三人后逃逸,原本说法是汽车失窃,窃贼闯祸。但本报获知本案另有内情,大使座车未曾失窃,开车者疑为罗马尼亚全权公使(Minister)西尔维乌·约内斯库(Silviu Ionescu)。
  作为全权公使,约内斯库享有刑事和民事豁免权。根据罗马尼亚大使馆,他目前人不在新加坡。
  警方受询时拒绝透露调查进展,只说案件还在调查。
  由于无法证实罗马尼亚大使馆向警方报失汽车的详情,目前无法知道是否有人涉嫌报假案。
  这起撞后逃车祸发生在本月15日凌晨3时10分,疑为罗马尼亚大使的座车在武吉班让路和万吉路交界处撞倒唐国威和他的友人黄威豪(24岁),接着在武吉班让路和秉定路撞伤18岁的莫哈末哈利,司机未停车协助伤者,扬长而去。车子后来被弃置双溪加株道工业区一栋大厦前。
  约内斯库事后告诉媒体,车子事发前在大使馆外路旁遭窃,已报警处理。
  其中一个伤者在圣诞节脑死逝世,另一人脑部受重创,记忆受影响。家人突逢巨变,悲痛之余,更不能接受肇祸司机逍遥法外。
  车祸发生时,在附近喝茶的诺尔(38岁)试图阻止司机离开,但司机开车冲向他。
  司机把车停在5公里外双溪加株工厂外时,被在附近油站添油的40岁德士司机约翰看见他从车头损坏的汽车下车,神色从容。  
诺尔过后到警署提供资料,并到刑事侦查局拼出司机样貌。他对事隔多天警方还未逮着司机感到不解和失望。他昨天受访时说:“他(司机)怎能撞死人后一走了之?”
  伤者黄威豪的母亲陈玉英(52岁)也对司机不负责任行为愤愤不平,表示不理解警方在其他车祸案件可以迅速找到肇祸者,本案却没有进展。
  根据家属,罗马尼亚大使馆人员至今未到医院探慰伤者。
  这起车祸引起网民纷纷揣测司机身份,并质疑有笨贼去偷大使馆汽车。
外国使节有刑事豁免权
  罗马尼亚大使馆答复本报,约内斯库目前在国外,但大使馆的罗马尼亚籍司机仍在新加坡,肇祸车子经过维修后已送回大使馆。发言人希望警方进行调查,并告诉他们真相。
  根据1961年《维也纳外交关系公约》,外国使节和家眷享有刑事和民事豁免权,如果在本地犯刑事罪或面对民事诉讼都可获得豁免,无须面对法律制裁。由国家元首派驻的全权公使列为外交使节第二等级,所受礼遇仅次于大使,但实质地位、职务及外交特权与豁免权同大使相同。

I translate in short.:biggrin:

The balless liar should be Silviu Ionescu.
1st eyewitness, Noor did a photofit which resemble Silviu Ionescu.
And 2nd eyeiwtness, taxi driver, John saw Silviu Ionescu getoff from the runaway car.
google6.jpg

Right :2nd in black
shin-min.jpg

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
there will be no fucking justice for the dead here

the fucking murderer ran hm the first moment he could.

fucking god sleeping on the job

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SICCI Meet-the-Ambassador Series: Hi-Tea Meeting with His Excellency Dr Silviu Ionescu, Romanian Charged Affairs to Singapore

124688349623_P3260036.JPG
1246883606124_P3260026.JPG

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE Romanian diplomat who claimed that his embassy car was stolen at the time it was involved in a hit-and-run accident a fortnight ago is now a suspect in the case.

Dr Silviu Ionescu, the charge d'affaires of the Romanian Embassy in Singapore, has not been ruled out as the person behind the wheel of the Audi car in the early morning hit-and-run.

One of the three men who was hit in the Bukit Panjang accident has died.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/the+Straits+Times/Story/A1Story20091230-188715.html