• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embassy car in hit-and-run

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diplomatic immunity is only afforded to heads of state dumbass. Not staff and family of embassies

Err u sure? I was out once with a group of friends and some of them were sons or daughters of embassies staff. They got caught for drunk driving all they did were to wave their passport. There was this red chop in their passport and they walked out scotts free. Later I asked them and they told me diplomatic immunity.:eek:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
suddenly came into my mind NOW!

If the car at Sungei Kadut was found to be locked and engine off, then was the spare key still inside the compartment?

If it was still in the compartment, then who remote key-locked the car?

KNN no UPDATE AT ALL from SPF!!!

This is a case which is of GREATEST PUBLIC INTEREST!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did the car thief wanna 'walk' all the way in to steal an embassy car. No car alarm triggered when car was broken into?

Imagine a thief breaking into an embassy to steal a car :eek:

I didn't know there were such daring & dangerous thieves around.

Aren't embassies protected by CISCO or poodles :confused:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
two eye witnesses...one risked his own life to stop the driver...both had a clear view of the driver...and yet no news..

how come?

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
got 2 meh? Thought only 1 who is the taxi driver .. I thought the 2nd eye witness should be the 2nd taxi driver who picked him up ma.. He could not flag the 1st taxi down coz 1st taxi driver saw him walking away from the car ma..

Your the other eye witness is who?

two eye witnesses...one risked his own life to stop the driver...both had a clear view of the driver...and yet no news..

how come?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday got 1 CB SG hero say he saw the car and the person at Sungei Kadut, today report another CB SG Hero tried to stop the car and wanted to throw stone at the car.

Why suddenly SG men becomes super heroes in this incident? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dun be surprise tomorrow got another hero report :eek::eek::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans are now getting more and more heroic!!! bless the lord!!! times are changing...you see young singaporeans chasing after robbere and thieves...you see young singaporeans helping those trapped in fires...you see singaporeans helping each other...we are singaporeans.....we are ONE!!!....marikita!!!!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes agree but none dare to hantam I am the ONE at Scene of Crime Understand?

All boh LP to hantam angmo Lang

singaporeans are now getting more and more heroic!!! bless the lord!!! times are changing...you see young singaporeans chasing after robbere and thieves...you see young singaporeans helping those trapped in fires...you see singaporeans helping each other...we are singaporeans.....we are ONE!!!....marikita!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come?

Both were myopic & one have a false left eye, in other words; some higher force, obiwan kenobi warned them....:p

xiaohei1881

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to find, my friend ET Kiong kan seng(强奸成) aka(WKS) will say the driver found liao and was caught, but unfortunately he escape through the toilet bowl or oops.....! toilet hole.