• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ophiria

EL P2 , some units doesnt have main door in front but at side , any issues in fengshui ?

Hi Sis Crystal,

I don't know about fengshui, I only know that those 6 units with main door at the side were designed that way so that the whole of Living room and Dining room fully enjoy garden facing at the backyard
Below is the difference between back facing a garden VS back to back with your neighbor.
Like you said, some look at fengshui, others look at built-up size, facing, shape of house, location within the development etc.

For me, I personally prefer unblocked view.

576233_10151401190669667_1079355343_n.jpg

576149_10151401194204667_778390851_n.jpg

486576_10151401193984667_645673747_n.jpg

487740_10151401194164667_1680245251_n.jpg

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

investor

thanks for sharing . wow the back to back so close ah , can even say hi to yr neighbour , no need to call them using hp ....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha hopefully can go back to good old days where my mum used to borrow salts, sugar from neighbours when she runs out of them

Haha I think it's very possible to have such a close-knit community in East Ledang or other G&G developments in Iskandar.

In Singapore, many of us spend too much time working, many have even neglected their family in the name of making 'bread' for the family. When you retreat to such a resort lifestyle of East Ledang and other G&G developments in Iskandar and get closer to nature and the vast space, you can't help but want to slow down your pace and relax, and that includes spending some time to chat with your neighbours when you see them around :smile:

Last edited:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeh! Sounds good :wink: With Phase 2 completed, can gather in someone's bungalow.
Mu8811's bungalow with swimming pool, includes free joy ride in Maserati haha lol.

Ha ha ! Welcome !! All people ! If my hourse can not sell out ! My ph 2 -3b bangolow Also need top on end of this year ! Some people want to stay there also can !!!!!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha ha ! Welcome !! All people ! If my hourse can not sell out ! My ph 2 -3b bangolow Also need top on end of this year ! Some people want to stay there also can !!!!!!

sure can sell one but hey let me visit first before u hand over e keys ah.