• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

nusaboy

Re: Ophiria

Ujana is immediate move in while Impiana is 2 years down the road. When completed said:
Bro, thanks for the reply.

Any idea how far the distance between Ujana and Impiana? Are they like side by side hence blocking Impiana view?

I am thinking of going in this weekened and check out UEM office as well.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going by recent sales of some Ujana units in the secondary market, the psf is 630 psf to 680 psf (very high floor).

My neighbour with a 2-bedder 911 sq ft furnished unit rented out at $3,800, so the rental is fairly reasonable and easy to rent.

Ujana is immediate move in while Impiana is 2 years down the road. When completed, Impiana could be much nicer but then the price would be higher than Ujana.

is there a database to check on transactions or caveats?

any idea who these tenants are? where they work?

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Nusaboy,

It depends on perspectives.
Although Impiana may have more facilities,..Impiana WILL be more dense - thus may end up like another typical Singapore Mass-Market Condo (with lotss strange egos, over-using facilities).
What was the sub-sale price offered to You ?
PM me the details,...I can guide You

what facilities impiana have that ujana don't have? may I know?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi everybody, pls share the best travelling time on both crossway to avoid the horrify jam and agressive driver... I am so upset of the jam which discourage me to stay in JB n join yours..... Some old couple told me to be 4am for in/out...

By 8 30 am should be clear coming into singapore. Going back before 6 pm

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

if i were u , i will let go... the upcoming new launch is MYR4mio and if can sell at 4.2mio i think is great deal.... also.. whats your initial investment objective? were u buy to sell or buy to stay.. if buy to sell.. i would let go.. since u already deep deep deep in the money. Dont forget u still have another bungalow going to complete soon :wink:...Also its depends whats others property u hv in your portfolio.. if all your portfolio is under construction, u may want to take note on the monthly installment...

No one can catch the top or the bottom.
Hi ! Bro thanks a lot ! I wil think about u adv !!

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, thanks for the reply.

Any idea how far the distance between Ujana and Impiana? Are they like side by side hence blocking Impiana view?

I am thinking of going in this weekened and check out UEM office as well.

Impiana is beside Ujana.

Only 2 units in Ujana will have some part of the unit view of Impiana.

Impiana will have nearer and better view of legoland for those units facing there

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tks VAldez, how about going in fr S'pore in the morning either weekday or weekend? It is still Jam at 2nd link at 9am on Good Friday! Beware of safety on car robbery, it get worst recently. Will Pas rule Johore? God know.....

Jam at 2nd link at 9am on Good Friday?? What a big surprise!
Thanks for your warning on car robbery. Yes, PAS will most certainly rule Johor going by the current sentiments on the ground.
God knows what will happen to all the investments in JB. Better stay away.
JB is not the best place. Stay in nature, nature is best!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jam at 2nd link at 9am on Good Friday?? What a big surprise!
Thanks for your warning on car robbery. Yes, PAS will most certainly rule Johor going by the current sentiments on the ground.
God knows what will happen to all the investments in JB. Better stay away.
JB is not the best place. Stay in nature, nature is best!

No way PAS will rule johor.

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal

any news on the noble park 4b? i thought it was supposed to be launched end of last month.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

any news on the noble park 4b? i thought it was supposed to be launched end of last month.

Was at the property guru show yesterday. They mentioned sometime in may but bungalows only . 4.2 to 5 million 60 plus units, first come first serve.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

They told me 3.9 to 4.5 million. the guy told me lots of interest and VIPs get first shot.

Was at the property guru show yesterday. They mentioned sometime in may but bungalows only . 4.2 to 5 million 60 plus units, first come first serve.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot the difference!!!

April 2012(just one year ago) - Malaysia Property Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands.
577832_453179818030906_1911646614_n.jpg

536040_453179748030913_575526287_n.jpg

530109_453180031364218_668079979_n.jpg

561925_453180138030874_1085527362_n.jpg

31st March 2013 - Malaysia Property Show in Orchard Hotel.
891574_10151421591594667_638809410_o.jpg

891788_10151421591774667_1672197108_o.jpg

529423_10151421591664667_1945312103_n.jpg

Last photo shows seminar room totally filled, cannot even enter.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spot the difference!!!

April 2012(just one year ago) - Malaysia Property Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands.

31st March 2013 - Malaysia Property Show in Orchard Hotel.

Last photo shows seminar room totally filled, cannot even enter.

It shows location of exhibition is important. Just joking :p

Your photos are interesting. Most people were in their 40s-50s. Likely to be buying for retirement. This group is very loaded with cash.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

It shows location of exhibition is important. Just joking :p

Your photos are interesting. Most people were in their 40s-50s. Likely to be buying for retirement. This group is very loaded with cash.

The seminar too small. The most can sit 50 persons only.