• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'earthworms' in toilet

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use flooor cleaner with hydrochloric acid. Mop a thick layer and leave overnight. I think its sandflies lavae. It lives in the grouting. Just starve it of oxygen.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didnt go to my "O" level Physics, F9, my physic teacher called me on that morning, I told him I'm not interested, he stunned for a while, LOL.

Alamak you really terror hor.. I got the feeling last time you big shot teen gangster in your secondary school..:biggrin: You should make a new thread about this..:biggrin: I'm sure there'll be many stories of bros here flunking their exam papers during schooldays... Me got D7 for my O'Level Chinese paper..:o

Sorry TS for straying off topic..:o

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unrepented said:
Extract water directly from the car battery. Only the water inside the wet battery cells contain sulphuric acid which is necessary for the electroes to pass between the lead panels to generate charge (something like that lah:p)

Last time in army, we add sulphuric acid to water and pour inside drain to kill all the alage. After one flush, the drain is bone cleaned, not a trace of alage, only bare concrete.:biggrin:

Difficult to get sulphuric acid in stores, so get from car battery lor:p

Did you see the movie "Alien"? The "battery water" as described has the same
potent effect.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worms could be agents from ISD to check what one does in the bathroom.

Have you spoken ro them worms before?, or you saw them wearing ray ban with talkies head phones??

The problem is with the building sewerage system, it must damn filthy, NEA or TC should look into the problem, or is this another 50 year thing? & finally blame it on providence.:rolleyes:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know about worm, but came across this one _ get rid of flies

ZIPLOC BAGS: BELIEVE IT OR NOT - they repel flies, try it!.
Go ahead and try it you have nothing to loose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We recently went out to a restaurant with some friends for Sunday breakfast, and while we sat in the patio, we happened to notice ZIPLOC baggies attached to the restaurant's patio wall. The bags were half-filled with water, each bag contained four pennies, and were all zipped shut. Out of curiosity, we asked the waiter about the baggies. We were told that they kept the flies away. Naturally, we became even more curious. So we actually watched. Sure enough, some flies came in the open window, and then flew out again, and there were absolutely no flies in the open patio eating area the entire time we were in the restaurant!

Upon getting home, I checked it out on Google and saw several comments from various people who swore that ZIPLOC baggies half-filled with water and a few pennies when attached over entryways will repel flies. Some commented that it also works for wasps.

One particular comment on Google shed light on how and why it works. The comment posted on 5/26/2009 said: My research found that each of the millions of molecules of water presents its own prism effect and given that flies have a lot of eyes, to them it's like a zillion disco balls reflecting light, colors and movement in a dizzying manner. When you figure that flies are basically prey for many other bugs, animals, birds, etc., they simply won't take the risk of being around that much perceived action. I moved to a rural area and I thought these "hillbillies" were just yanking my city boy chain but I tried it, and it worked immediately. We went from hundreds of flies to seeing an occasional one, but it didn't hang around long.

This is surely a new twist to fly control. It's hard to believe, but it works. If you have problem with flies, it would be worth a try. We don't have many flies, but one is one too many.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why put pennies:confused:

don't know about worm, but came across this one _ get rid of flies

ZIPLOC BAGS: BELIEVE IT OR NOT - they repel flies, try it!.
Go ahead and try it you have nothing to loose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We recently went out to a restaurant with some friends for Sunday breakfast, and while we sat in the patio, we happened to notice ZIPLOC baggies attached to the restaurant's patio wall. The bags were half-filled with water, each bag contained four pennies......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just confirmed my suspicion that there are many geniuses lurking here.

We maybe typing from keyboards from a holiday resort, along Buangkok Green, SINgapore!!!:biggrin: That is why, we know our worms, snakes, centipedes, milipedes very well.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: