• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drunken driver crashes Toyota Vios into SMRT Bus Near S'pore Flyer wife dies

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Asshole F9 Driver

Another jumping case in the making?

I dun think so. He looks indian, so he will only manage the problem by drinking.

Nothing could be worse than killing your own partner due to your own mistake. He is better off dead than to endure the mental torture for the rest of his life.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have to agree with your earlier post that the passenger probably did not wear a seatbelt. I do notice that a lot of females do not like wearing the seatbelt in Singapore. Can't comment on other countries as I have not seen with my own eyes. Sometimes you will see some female passengers in Singapore seating until they are like in their own homes with their legs high up on the dashboard.

it's interesting to see why was the fella trying to open the rear passanger door? If the wife was thrown to the back (not likely) after the collision, then at what speed was this dumb ass hitting before he langa?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Drivers are usually the only ones that buckle their seat belts.

not true boss, my car will KPKB if the passanger is not belted up.

so typically, i'll tell the other fella to belt up before i move off.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing could be worse than killing your own partner due to your own mistake. He is better off dead than to endure the mental torture for the rest of his life.

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. one life wasted.
3. on the other hand, the driver may marry again!
4. continue drinking & driving.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when crashing is unavoidable, the driver's auto reflect will try to protect himself and crash the passenger side

Yup makes the most sense, he will try and steer the car in such a manner that his side of the vehicle won't crash into the object.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piangz. Vios really a piece of scrap. I am driving one now and it's lesss than 2 years old. Too light and really lack power. Stay away from vios.

I am surprised to hear this. Was driving a Vios years ago and I found it to be a very efficient and powerful car. No complain about the lightness though as it is a Jap car. Maybe the new model is not up to par.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

when crashing is unavoidable, the driver's auto reflect will try to protect himself and crash the passenger side

Yup, this makes sense and also the seatbelt factor plays an important part also.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is the driver been drinking the night before till morning or 7 early 8 morning starts drinking?

somtimes u need a costly mistake to learn the lesson.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in the picture where he's shirtless it looks like he wants to pick a fight with someone after having caused the death of his wife.

Indeed! If looks can kill... As far as I am concerned, my heart goes out to the innocent wife who was killed by this chew cheng kia. What a moron to have driven so recklessly and killing his own wife. He only has himself to blame. A bad workman always quarrel with his tools. No sympathy for him!

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I notice that out of 10 people who died in car accidents, 8 who died are passengers. The driver is seldom dead. Why is that so?

For one, the driver is the one watching the road, so if the car is going to crash, he (being the one in control) is the first one to know/feel it/sense it.

Secondly, as passengers riding in a car, many people get on and just trust the driver with their lives. Trying to take a nap in the car, playing handphone games, not bothering to help the driver to check for blind spots when turning, changing lanes, watching out for other dangerous driver behavior, etc. These may just well be some of the reasons why passengers don't survive.

Many people don't understand the fact that when you get onto a car, there is this shared responsibility from everyone riding in the car, in ensuring that everyone gets to the destination safely...

R

radii

Nice another chao stinkie bites the dust haha

R

radii

No i think its fitting that the wife die like that the monkey must go to jail mah anyways its the wife fault for her lack of foresight, this is what happens when u marry a chao ah beng racer wannabe haha

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
汽车撞上停在路旁的巴士车尾。

just curious, is it a bus depot along Raffles Ave at the stretch under Benjamin Sheares Bridge?
those buses parked there caused a fair bit of concern for me, especially during weekends, the road leading to Nicoll Highway & ECP gets clogged up pretty badly :mad::mad::mad: