• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drunken driver crashes Toyota Vios into SMRT Bus Near S'pore Flyer wife dies

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a keling.

From omy - ?? News - ??????????????????????????

20120401_fatalaccident_G1.jpg

目睹爱妻惨死(白布盖着),男子情绪失控,使劲要拉开车门。

20120401_fatalaccident_G3.jpg

男子看着车内妻子的尸体,当场崩溃痛苦,交警不停地安抚他。

20120401_fatalaccident_G2.jpg

男子接受警方问话时,突然脱掉上衣,激动地对着查案警员。

20120401_fatalaccident_G4.jpg

汽车撞上停在路旁的巴士车尾。

男子疑酒后开车酿祸,目睹妻子惨死车座上,当场崩溃陷入歇斯底里,还脱掉上衣狂奔!

这起恐怖车祸发生在今早8时左右,地点在靠近新加坡摩天观景轮的滨海中心巴士总站。

一对20多岁的年轻夫妻,共乘汽车来到上述地点时,汽车先撞上一辆从工地驶出来的罗厘后,再猛撞上停在路旁的巴士。

目击者说,现场传出两大声撞击巨响后,整辆汽车被撞成废铁,女乘客当场惨死车座上。

《新明日报》记者接获消息赶到现场,看到肇祸男子发狂似的要拉开撞毁的车门,过后突然脱掉上衣,疯狂奔跑进入附近一个工人宿舍。

- 半裸男边跑边喊:我妻子死了!
- 伏妻尸上痛哭流泪
完整报道请看2012.04.01的《新明日报》。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another case of irresponsible driver who caused the death of an innocent.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see if he gets the same or different ( lighter?) sentence from that idiot drunk girl who drive without licence and killed the ah peh.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah piangz. Vios really a piece of scrap. I am driving one now and it's lesss than 2 years old. Too light and really lack power. Stay away from vios.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole F9 Driver

Looks like a keling.

20120401_fatalaccident_G2.jpg

男子接受警方问话时,突然脱掉上衣,激动地对着查案警员。

Drink and drive at your own risk. Alcohol affects your brain processing speed, and with the coordination becomes D7 to F9, you are going to kill yourself with your own car.

No one has the processing speed of an eagle.

I would have smash all his front teeth with my right elbow while running. Asshole still wanna challenge ah ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Asshole F9 Driver

Nothing could be worse than killing your own partner due to your own mistake. He is better off dead than to endure the mental torture for the rest of his life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in the picture where he's shirtless it looks like he wants to pick a fight with someone after having caused the death of his wife.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=1]Car driver weeps for dead wife[/h]
April 2, 2012 - 1:11am
<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; WIDTH: 450px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 80px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; OVERFLOW: hidden" src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tnp.sg%2Fcontent%2Fcar-driver-weeps-dead-wife&layout=box_count&show_faces=hide&width=450px&font=arial&height=80px&action=like&colorscheme=light&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
[h=2]By:[/h]Rennie Whang

0168cc55.jpg

PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
His cries for his wife pierced the Marina area as her lifeless body lay in their car.
The car he had been driving collided with a lorry and crashed into a parked bus near the Marina Centre Bus Terminal yesterday.
It killed his 25-year-old wife and left him with facial and hand injuries.
A witness said he was "hysterical and sobbing".
The male driver was later arrested for drink driving and causing death by a rash act.
Read the full report in The New Paper on Monday (April 2).

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]Car driver weeps for dead wife[/h]
April 2, 2012 - 1:11am
<IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; WIDTH: 450px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 80px; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; OVERFLOW: hidden" src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tnp.sg%2Fcontent%2Fcar-driver-weeps-dead-wife&layout=box_count&show_faces=hide&width=450px&font=arial&height=80px&action=like&colorscheme=light&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
[h=2]By:[/h]Rennie Whang

0168cc55.jpg

PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
His cries for his wife pierced the Marina area as her lifeless body lay in their car.
The car he had been driving collided with a lorry and crashed into a parked bus near the Marina Centre Bus Terminal yesterday.
It killed his 25-year-old wife and left him with facial and hand injuries.
A witness said he was "hysterical and sobbing".
The male driver was later arrested for drink driving and causing death by a rash act.
Read the full report in The New Paper on Monday (April 2).

cant help it but he truly deserves it. crashed into a parked bus somemore. what an arse!

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Drink and drive at your own risk. Alcohol affects your brain processing speed, and with the coordination becomes D7 to F9, you are going to kill yourself with your own car.

No one has the processing speed of an eagle.

I would have smash all his front teeth with my right elbow while running. Asshole still wanna challenge ah ?

Accident happened around 8am. Funny joker so early got drunk .......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah piangz. Vios really a piece of scrap. I am driving one now and it's lesss than 2 years old. Too light and really lack power. Stay away from vios.

Nothing wrong with the car, dumbfuck is a boy racer wannabe thinking he driving WRX or Evo....
No pity really, too bad he killed the wife...lucky no one else got hurt....ideally he should be the one dead.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The Toyota Vios is a compact family car you twit. It's not a rally car or street racer. It's designed to reliably get you from A to B in relative comfort. It's also an extremely safe car and earned a 5 star ANCAP rating in recent tests.

No car in the world can save a drunk idiot and his passengers if he chooses to collide at speed with a vehicle 10 times larger and heavier.

All cars a built to be as light as possible in this day and age in order to meet fuel economy targets. However, a well designed light car is built such that the passenger compartment is protected.

I'm willing the bet his passenger wasn't wearing a seat belt or she would probably have survived the impact.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I notice that out of 10 people who died in car accidents, 8 who died are passengers. The driver is seldom dead. Why is that so?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because it is human reflex action to save oneself first. Therefore, driver always react in a manner to avoid harm to oneself first, in the event of imminent danger. Passanger beside driver and behind driver have a relatively higher survival rate than the one sitting furthest away from the driver.

I notice that out of 10 people who died in car accidents, 8 who died are passengers. The driver is seldom dead. Why is that so?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Drivers are usually the only ones that buckle their seat belts.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Drivers are usually the only ones that buckle their seat belts.

I have to agree with your earlier post that the passenger probably did not wear a seatbelt. I do notice that a lot of females do not like wearing the seatbelt in Singapore. Can't comment on other countries as I have not seen with my own eyes. Sometimes you will see some female passengers in Singapore seating until they are like in their own homes with their legs high up on the dashboard.