• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee criticizes PM Wong for ignoring key issues of living costs and foreign worker influx

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ch

Chee was ahead of his time as a political activist but he didn't read the ground well. He overestimated the fucktards here by staging a hunger strike. Cheebais here are so afraid to go hungry, why would you remind them of their fears by simulating it? I hope he's realised pork barrel politics works the best for Sinktards - no jab no job worked wonderfully, no jab no restaurants was a charm. CDC vouchers cause Sinkies to be wet and horny. Maybe that's why he runs a food joint these days
Spot on. Chee was very influenced by Gandhi's non-violent resistance and thought he could apply it here in the form of peaceful protests, hunger strikes, etc. Singapore just wasn't ready for this kind of liberal politics.

Pork barrelling and gerrymandering are what has kept PAP in power all these years, aided by a compliant mainstream media and less-than-independent judiciary.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans support only victors. Dr Chee lives in a 3-room HDB flat, and Singaporeans see that as an epic failure. Prior to becoming a restauranteur, Dr Chee was painted as a jobless man by the media.

You don't support the bottom 3 teams in Premier League, do you ? How often do we come across football fans saying they support Man Utd and Liverpool ? Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Singaporeans are snobbish. Even the poor are snobbish and want to identify themselves with the rich and successful.
Spot on.
Especially in bt Batok, losers there only support winners to feel themselves as winner.
I don't comment this just becos I think this as the reason .
Becos I personally heard it among the losers.. They said - of course I tou pap when uncle A asked uncle B who they want to tou . Bao yia eh mah.