• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Alan Chin takes the cake for this comment!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Alan Chin: “Please be rational, although $90,000 is spent, but we have recouped it by the new membership fees of $120,000.”

Z

Zombie

Dr Alan Chin: “Please be rational, although $90,000 is spent, but we have recouped it by the new membership fees of $120,000.”

I think it is still illegal.
Should report police.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is still illegal.
Should report police.

Its best that they launch a civil suit to recover the amount. She did not even make an attempt to seek approval from members. I am shocked the legal counsel engaged did not point this out.

Josie leadership quality was basically absent from what I hear. Nearly everything referred to legal counsel. Maureen is turning out to be a despot. No class, no courtesy and now cow sense.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need.

just heard from CNA that a lawsuit is being considered against the ousted "new" Exco to retrieve the 90K....

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn sia suay for josie!

hahahaha

hope dbs sack her next...

jus dun like her face.....

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You probably don't like her face because ST did not allow you to. From Day 1, they published the worst possible pictures of her to make her come across as grumpy and ungracious. She of course then did everything to confirm that impression but make no mistake about it - ST had a very clear agenda to destroy her.

Incidentally, I have no sympathy for COOS and their ilk but will always remind myself that the PAPzis and Presstapo are always trying to brainwash me.

damn sia suay for josie!

hahahaha

hope dbs sack her next...

jus dun like her face.....

Z

Zombie

no need.
just heard from CNA that a lawsuit is being considered against the ousted "new" Exco to retrieve the 90K....

but if law is broken, it is broken even if they repay everything plus interest

else people like ming yi would not be in court lately, right? :biggrin:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if law is broken, it is broken even if they repay everything plus interest

else people like ming yi would not be in court lately, right? :biggrin:

i wouldn't like to comment on that point but the way i see it, the old/new ExCo would be better off in letting the matter rest. It will look better to treat the Josie/TSM 's coup team graciously.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have serious doubts on these so called themselves Christains to manage any amounts of money. CHC, NCC, COOS and the likes! The police should invistigate these chruches!

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldn't like to comment on that point but the way i see it, the old/new ExCo would be better off in letting the matter rest. It will look better to treat the Josie/TSM 's coup team graciously.

Did Josie's stinking pussies show the same grace to staff members of those they kicked out?

Called themselves xtians yet so revengeful n ungracious!!

Fuck them.....sue them.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably don't like her face because ST did not allow you to. From Day 1, they published the worst possible pictures of her to make her come across as grumpy and ungracious. She of course then did everything to confirm that impression but make no mistake about it - ST had a very clear agenda to destroy her.

Incidentally, I have no sympathy for COOS and their ilk but will always remind myself that the PAPzis and Presstapo are always trying to brainwash me.

To be fair, she looked like shit and was damn black face and tulan when she was interviewed on CNA.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

But it's money! And not a small sum! The old guards (now new again) need to be accountable to their donors.

Z

Zombie

i think any aware member can report police, no need exco

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A gardener once said, if you want to rid the weed fully, tackle by its root too. Must sue for violating the constitution of spending more than $20,000 without seeking member's approval, this will set bad precedent for all future committee members. A crime is a crime, must tackle one cannot say don't want. Like that no fun liao.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the out-going exco payback the 90k, they will let it rest,,,,, WKS is unlikely to pursue because must give face abit,,, also his church may excom him out if he persists

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, how did the people know about the 90k? must have insider info? jialat liao,,, no wonder lose until piece by piece,,,,

why Alan Chin reply huh? he associate member whiich many claims infiltrated by gays?