• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't blame PAP or MOE for the AWARE sex programme !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
No parent complains what!

Live and let live like one said !

I know, i know, Josie is morally right to support --pro-woman, pro-family, pro-singapore but in singapore, righteousness and moral are just jokes to many people.

66% do not mind half-man, half woman sons, tom-boy daughters, so who wants to contradict ? They shouted, "We are AWARE , we are aware!"

PAP and MOE , i am sure dont know what is going on !

You see PAP and MOE are not responsible for what kind of sons and daughters of yours will be , they only interested in good grades !

A nation of gays and lesbians and tom-boys so what ? Nothing wrong what if 66% dont mind.

MOE is doing a disservice to the 66% voters for suspending the AWARE sex programme.

Lets have a vote if everybody is not happy, 66% will take the sex programme !

Gays and lesbians to be should petition LHL to continue the AWARE sex programme in schools. Practical should also be enhanced.

Its getting more exciting everyday in singapore, 66% is asking for more !

Dont blame PAP or MOE, 66% loves it, more sex pls...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the videos of the EGM and the ushers of the old-old guards.. gosh, I cannot tell whether they are men or women??!! :eek:

I played a game with my friend. Turn off the volume and just show him the videos... 4 out of 6 times, he got the sex wrong.

AWARE is full of men who wants to be women and women who wants to be men.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the videos of the EGM and the ushers of the old-old guards.. gosh, I cannot tell whether they are men or women??!! :eek:

I played a game with my friend. Turn off the volume and just show him the videos... 4 out of 6 times, he got the sex wrong.

SHIT U think they are men in women's clothing?

Infiltration by cross dressers!!!!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh is it ?
hahahahaha....

that is a proof that the sex programme is a success !
Oh my singapore !
How can MOE suspend the sex programme. The old guards deserve the highest accolade from MOE.

A nation of rojak is forming, thats a good news.
PAP deserves praise , standing ovation!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro vibyor, you are right! looking at them I am scare, beco I thought I see devil in congregation, omidofu! god of mercy please help!