• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think people that gang up to do evil to a woman smearing and harassing her as chicken deserve prosperity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously not. Narrow hearted and evil despicable people like @NanoSpeed aka @nightsafari clone persecuting me as chicken with his ccb Malaysian Cantonese dog and son of chicken entitlement should rot in hell. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously not. Narrow hearted and evil despicable people like @NanoSpeed aka @nightsafari clone persecuting me as chicken with his ccb Malaysian Cantonese dog and son of chicken entitlement should rot in hell. Pui!
When are you @meaninglesslife going to swear to die a violent death if you are @NanoSpeed clone? Why you only can swear you are not @jurongkechil? How to explain your privilege same as @NanoSpeed can change nick and attack in exactly same ccb way to quote my posts and put words into my mouth say I admit non virgin whatever crap etc if you are not clones? No swear means you are clones Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you @meaninglesslife going to swear to die a violent death if you are @NanoSpeed clone? Why you only can swear you are not @jurongkechil? How to explain your privilege same as @NanoSpeed can change nick and attack in exactly same ccb way to quote my posts and put words into my mouth say I admit non virgin whatever crap etc if you are not clones? No swear means you are clones Pui!
@Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek that disappeared was obviously very jealous of your @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed can change nick change title privilege.