• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel that you're reminded and treated as a liability to the country?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do I get a feeling that I'm a liability to the country that I'm staying in?

My MP say I give problem to him and that I do not like FT. Not that I dun like but I cannot like people that took my brother's job away from him. This affected my family.

My MP say I complain too much. It is a thin line between complain and feedback. If you can solve the problem, what I say is a feedback but when the problem I say, you cannot solve, you say I complain. I thought that is the mere reason for your existence in the Parliament?

I have no baby and you say I not helping the country. It is not I dun want but I cannot afford it. I start work at 25 years old and then save for 5 years before marriage. At 30 years old, I get married and get a HDB. It would take me 30 years to pay meaning I will finish paying only when I retire at 60. 4 room flat cost me $400K, means I need to take at least $330K loan. All my CPF goes into the house for 30 years and now I need to keep money inside even after I retire. How not to work after 60 years old like that? I dun want to pick up cardboard when I'm old like those poor elderly I see in Chinatown. Having children in such situation is a sure way to have a lousy old age. I dun want leh.

Everytime, I see the news, I'm reminded that I'm a liability to the country....

Anyone wants to add to the list why I'm a liability?

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will not stop working after 60 yrs old if you are lucky to survive. There will be plenty of jobs waiting for you then .... table cleaners, dish washers, taxi drivers, security guards. Do not worry, we have just amended the re employment act to 62 yrs old. We will take good care of you when you grow old. If there are surpluses in your CPF, they are in good hands and invested wisely. When you die, we will give the CPF to your next of kin. If you do not have any next of kin, we will continue to invest your mney.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
With birthrate hurtling towards all time low, if you die without kin, all your CPF money belong to government.