• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you expect your wife to be a Virgin?

ranger_edd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect my wife to be a virgin. I guess that would be something hypocritical.

It's not so much whether she has a hymen or not. It might perhaps relate more to whether she ever had an intimate relationship with anyone else except YOU. That to me is the worrying bit.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought my wife was a virgin until I discovered her fondness for cucumbers before we met. She picked up this fetish when her ex-bf was out of town.

knyghtryder

(2) During our grandparents and parents' times, it is less common for women to engage in premarital sex. But the media propagated the notion of premarital sex somewhere along the timeline and many impressionable girls thought that is was thus acceptable to be having premarital sex with the guys they love. It eventually became what appeared to be "the norm". People now even think that in this 21st century, if you are not engaged in premarital sex, there is something weird about the girl. In Japan, the girls believed that they themselves are not attractive if they do not have premarital sex.

hate to burst your bubble dude but parents and grandparens had just as much pre-marital sex as anyone else. You think we invented such concepts meh? it is not for no reason that prostitution is the oldest profession after all.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
With girls nowadays willing to wear a bikini and be groped in front of thousands, would there still be people asking the same question?

Last edited:

SQguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not care if she was a virgin but if she was a FL then need to see....if she has changed her mindset which may be difficult sometimes due to money involved

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the idea is whether how much love is between the 2 of u, love cures, i feels that it doesn't matter if both of u really loves each other very much, deep in the heart

That's true, but even if you do love her and she really loves you, the thought of it will still stick in the back of your mind forever. Every single time, simply because you are a man.

That is why men and women are always different in their thinking. To men, it IS a very big deal unless, of course, the partner is a divorcee!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true, but even if you do love her and she really loves you, the thought of it will still stick in the back of your mind forever. Every single time, simply because you are a man.

That is why men and women are always different in their thinking. To men, it IS a very big deal unless, of course, the partner is a divorcee!

Just thinking out loud. Would a man who once can't reconcile with the fact that a woman whom he had loved deeply had lost her virginity to an earlier lover and it ultimately caused the breakup of their affair, ended up marrying a prostitute?

It did happen to a pal of mine and his marriage is it's 20th year with two kids in JCs.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just thinking out loud. Would a man who once can't reconcile with the fact that a woman whom he had loved deeply had lost her virginity to an earlier lover and it ultimately caused the breakup of their affair, ended up marrying a prostitute?

It did happen to a pal of mine and his marriage is it's 20th year with two kids in JCs.

That's precisely what I meant.

So girls, don't play-play - It can be very jialat for you in future.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is my fervent hope that some ladies would be peeved enough to just sign up a nic and give some of the MCP brothers here a one time piece of mind and then get the hell out of Dodge!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowaday,still have these type of thinking.
virgins are harder and harder to find except maybe those third world countries or indochina and china maybe.

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

would your fren's name be richard gere and the prostitude, julia roberts? nice movie :smile:

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgins are harder and harder to find, but that should not stop people from striving to remain virgin.

A virgin is highly valued individual of untold virtue. And a highly respected one in the eyes of both men and women.