• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do people still buy and use clothes dryers in Singapore

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
during raining season will see a lot carry their partial wet clothing after washing to the coin operated machine dryer to dry them

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My washing machine has dryer function using heat pump which works very well and consumes less power than stand alone ones. So no need to get dedicated dryer, waste space, money and electricity only.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much did u pay for 2 in 1 washer cum dryer
Samsung 8kg 2-in-1 washer cum dryer iirc abt $1088 only. Of course higher load capacity will be more ex.

I prefer 2 in 1 because after you can set drying after washing in one cycle and the heat also kill off any freaking bacteria or typical smell in your washing machine..best of both worlds.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are creative, you can airtight seal your bomb shelter and install a small vacuum pump as a dryer room. Zero energy and doesn't damage your clothes.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samsung 8kg 2-in-1 washer cum dryer iirc abt $1088 only. Of course higher load capacity will be more ex.

I prefer 2 in 1 because after you can set drying after washing in one cycle and the heat also kill off any freaking bacteria or typical smell in your washing machine..best of both worlds.
That is expensive. I intend to buy a washer with just $400 budget

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newer hdb flat like mine depends on the shape, some units will not have direct sunlight at all, only wind-dry....so I bought a portable dryer to use on rainy days....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must be samseng wd80ta046be washer dryer combo. tiagong this is best in class in sg, jb, kl, and some say batam. only $999 plus gst.