• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you leave any digital foot-prints ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should do a reality check to find out how many enemies u have made in this forum. The owner of this 96 handle doesn't visit this forum everyday while i make my dough in front of the PC, something which not many forummers here can have. And i am a member of the 10K club. :biggrin:

Wow... the remnants survivors of the Orochi army... Singveld is deadmeat

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zuraidah is balancing act artiste. Brother Cabinet Minister Yaacob, Husband is Cherian George. One other brother was Harry Elias MD and boss of Palmer until the falling out 2 years ago.

The PAP is also cautious not to ask her to do damaging work. She did a short stint as Political Editor before she was promoted and then they brought in their chief attack dog Chua senior.

Expert in the art of abstract style of writing articles.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zuraidah is balancing act artiste. Brother Cabinet Minister Yaacob, Husband is Cherian George. One other brother was Harry Elias MD and boss of Palmer until the falling out 2 years ago.

The PAP is also cautious not to ask her to do damaging work. She did a short stint as Political Editor before she was promoted and then they brought in their chief attack dog Chua senior.

Expert in the art of abstract style of writing articles.

This country is becoming one tangled mess of cronyism and nepotism ...of connections and interconnections.

No wonder nothing will be achieved even if there is a collapse of the PAP, it will be a circular firing squad just like how the powers want it to be.

And you get the guilty giving the usual Pol Pot/ Nazi collaborators spiel.... the "he made me do it" or the "if I didn't do it, i would be killed" BS

Last edited:

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Btw, OA, you need a short vacation too. Sitting in front of the PC 24/7/365 will not healthy.

BTW i found out that your identity in this forum is not kept a secret. Whether how true and reliable the info is depends on that leaker. I don't hold any cards to this so i'll just sit, watch and enjoy. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BTW i found out that your identity in this forum is not kept a secret. Whether how true and reliable the info is depends on that leaker. I don't hold any cards to this so i'll just sit, watch and enjoy. :biggrin:

Just reveal, do it.

If you have the guts, is best you reveal your own identity too. I would be happy to be you fight a Court case with who ever he/she is.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no problem for me.............its been hinted that some are "protected" like gods coz they apparently have "bombs" - so no problem for them as well

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't u know how to read? If i have any of your info, i can just use a non OA character, new clone account to reveal but too bad i can only be a spectator. :biggrin:

No need, since you already said it, so whoever reveal it, it must be you OA.

So your point of saying the above is?

Anyway, if you happen to reveal the identity of that fellow. Please provide his/her email address too. So that we can email him/her this link!

If you have the guts, reveal your own identity and fight with him/her in court too.

No point KPKB behind a PC.

Last edited:

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need, since you already said it, so whoever reveal it, it must be you OA.

Ohh.. must be.. must be... i am talking to a moron. Your argument is poor so let's hope that i don't get trigger happy and take turns to kick your ass because that's how i respond to a moron. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie are cowards -- that is the truth.

PAP are low life scumbags - that is the truth too

Those pap lackeys are ball-less low life losers who earn a living by licking their master's balls - absolute truth too.

Tony-lanjiaoless-chat is a PAP lackey - This is the truth
Tony-lanjiaoless-chat is sinkied- This is also true
Tony-lanjiaoless-chat has not thank me for fucking his sinkied family - This is also very true.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just reveal, do it.

If you have the guts, is best you reveal your own identity too. I would be happy to be you fight a Court case with who ever he/she is.

Fuck your mother cheebye lah!

You quarrel every thread you go. You displayed sign of a spoilt and a bully and I believe you have donated a lot to SBF just for the points and power to infract while others did it to support SBF.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This country is becoming one tangled mess of cronyism and nepotism ...of connections and interconnections.

No wonder nothing will be achieved even if there is a collapse of the PAP, it will be a circular firing squad just like how the powers want it to be.

And you get the guilty giving the usual Pol Pot/ Nazi collaborators spiel.... the "he made me do it" or the "if I didn't do it, i would be killed" BS

It is because the sinkies are too ball-less to protest to get things right. All they do is coward under their own skirt and wait for things to change, like as though there is an invisible force that will make things right.

Luckily i stay away from sinkies to avoid such mess in my life.

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You quarrel every thread you go. You displayed sign of a spoilt and a bully and I believe you have donated a lot to SBF just for the points and power to infract while others did it to support SBF.

His ugly online presence in this forum for the past two days is already a clear sign that he is shitting in his pants. Agitated and restlessness. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

think that many people purchase the Infp for the option to see their zappers. they need that knowledge, it's probably been bothering them for a long time.

BlackRiders

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think that many people purchase the Infp for the option to see their zappers. they need that knowledge, it's probably been bothering them for a long time.

Not for my case. I only have one zapper here who is a clone maker. Other than that, SIFU clones, eErotica69 and others that reciprocate or disagree with my opinions are excluded. :biggrin:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
His ugly online presence in this forum for the past two days is already a clear sign that he is shitting in his pants. Agitated and restlessness. :biggrin:

This farker quarreled with at least 10 forummers here and I am looking into all his posts now.