• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you leave any digital foot-prints ?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you talking about me? i battled with more than 10 farkers and bullies at one stage...and one by one, i knocked them off...and they returned and attacked me in waves after waves......the attackers are from the same clonal kampung with the same mentality of hate, vengene and most important of all, ignorance....utter idiocy and lunacy...all the vulgarities, obscenities and profanities you can think off here and after death...even my family and ancestors were not spared...how more evil than this wanton and mindless blitzkrieg against a hapless old man...

you guys have to learn to be more tolerant of opposing views. otherwise singaporeans will view the opposition as mindless, rabid, stupid and utterly disgusting with thugs, hooligans and mobsters in their midst....how to win the battle you ask yourself???

you are detested by many here. but Cheer Up, you are not ignored. the worst is being ignored. being ignored is the worst feeling ever, worse than being insulted, in internet forums and real life. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you talking about me? i battled with more than 10 farkers and bullies at one stage...and one by one, i knocked them off...and they returned and attacked me in waves after waves......the attackers are from the same clonal kampung with the same mentality of hate, vengene and most important of all, ignorance....utter idiocy and lunacy...all the vulgarities, obscenities and profanities you can think off here and after death...even my family and ancestors were not spared...how more evil than this wanton and mindless blitzkrieg against a hapless old man...

you guys have to learn to be more tolerant of opposing views. otherwise singaporeans will view the opposition as mindless, rabid, stupid and utterly disgusting with thugs, hooligans and mobsters in their midst....how to win the battle you ask yourself???

Nay he was talking about me. But ok lah, resolved liao!

I agree with you that we should be more tolerant about opposing view. Middle ground is the best.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are detested by many here. but Cheer Up, you are not ignored. the worst is being ignored. being ignored is the worst feeling ever, worse than being insulted, in internet forums and real life. :wink:

Bro, that is so true, especially in real life!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how can they ignore an old man who is so utterly stupid and always talk about kopisai...hahahhaaaaa!!!!!!

they gave up liao!!!!.....afterall, kopi is a piece of dispensable and disposable kopisai.....nothing to shout about...ignore him the best option....let him talk to himself ...wauhhahahaaa!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how can they ignore an old man who is so utterly stupid and always talk about kopisai...hahahhaaaaa!!!!!!

they gave up liao!!!!.....afterall, kopi is a piece of dispensable and disposable kopisai.....nothing to shout about...ignore him the best option....let him talk to himself ...wauhhahahaaa!!!!!!

Nay eErotca69 is still here!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nay he was talking about me. But ok lah, resolved liao!

I agree with you that we should be more tolerant about opposing view. Middle ground is the best.

yes bro...i know...they always said the same thing to those who opposed them: why you quarrelled with everyone! why you fought with everyone! why you find fault with everyone! why so many people don't like you? why this and why that??? but in actual fact you're really fighting only a handful in the forum - the clones and their masters and cronies....wauhhahhaaaa!!!!

why everyone detest you? why everyone hate you? why ? why ?why?....nahbeh why until thy kingdom comes lah!!! wauhahaa!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nay eErotca69 is still here!

kumsai bro kumsai..u r most kind and most magnanimous....but THEY would never let you go.....they will continue to whack you and to nail you with all their master clones and cronies...

i see u r very resilient and can tahan all their whackings.....take care lah. don't get too upset by all these...they're all out to get your blood. they've sucked me dry - no blood left....only dried bones and empty marrows.....cheers!!!!!

i hope this silly clone war will end....and we can all enjoy a more fruitful and wonderful forum like the good old days....cheers!!!:smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kumsai bro kumsai..u r most kind and most magnanimous....but THEY would never let you go.....they will continue to whack you and to nail you with all their master clones and cronies...

i see u r very resilient and can tahan all their whackings.....take care lah. don't get too upset by all these...they're all out to get your blood. they've sucked me dry - no blood left....only dried bones and empty marrows.....cheers!!!!!

i hope this silly clone war will end....and we can all enjoy a more fruitful and wonderful forum like the good old days....cheers!!!:smile:

Nay, I don't think they are that bad. After all, we are in Cyberspace for fun. Like what Darth said, no need to take it too seriously.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is because the sinkies are too ball-less to protest to get things right. All they do is coward under their own skirt and wait for things to change, like as though there is an invisible force that will make things right.

Luckily i stay away from sinkies to avoid such mess in my life.

You sounded like you are talking about yourself! Why are you so sinkie and tried to hide your true identity? No need to hide lah, we all know that you are ball-less and lanjiaoless, and that I do all the fucking for you. You haven't thank me leh. Why you so sinkie? LOL!..